Chapter: 53

Guilt surged through her veins, a feeling she never knew existed.

 At least to her.

She slowly took a bite from her avocado toast, her gaze was focused on nothing in particular. The rest were eating, sharing smiles and jokes at each other, not aware of what was running through her head.

 Except Callista.

She kept glancing at her every few seconds. That wasn't how she ate, especially her avocado toast. She'd be analyzing everyone, studying their movements, running her hand through her hair, give a deadpan look at her whenever she smiled at her.

Today it was different. There was this look in her eyes she couldn't pinpoint. 

Did something happen?

Callista was sincerely worried. That is why she followed Andrea to her room. To her surprise she didn't even acknowledge her presence until they reached her room.

"What's wrong Andrea?" Worry laced her tone, Andrea was looking behind her, Callista followed her gaze and nothing was there.

"Andrea.."

"Nothing is wrong, everything is the way it's supposed to be,"

"Well it doesn't seem like you like any of it, tell me. Keeping those things to yourself won't help,"

"It's nothing, okay." She entered her room, even though the door was a sliding door Callista felt as if Andrea shut it on her face.