01| His Paradise

I ran through the forest with all the coursing strength I have in me, Grabbing the tree vines for extra muscle power, the wind slapped my face making my hair shoot backwards, My large eyes were on the grassy pathway, which scrunched with my every ...

I ran through the forest with all the coursing strength I have in me, Grabbing the tree vines for extra muscle power, the wind slapped my face making my hair shoot backwards, My large eyes were on the grassy pathway, which scrunched with my every step.

 I was just 13 years old , how can they expect me to marry at such a tender age , it was my dream to learn and be something in my future and not some stupid man,My parents supported me but they can't turn against the rules, I must be married as soon as possible and being a born rebel, I ran away.

The dusty and rock laid forest floor made it hard to run with my bare feet, bruising my feet badly but I did not care, I tripped hard on an open root of a tree and fell down on the floor, bruising my legs, It pained when my ankle twisted in a strange way.

I winced when I saw huge blue blotch on my leg , I rolled my eyes and sighed , why am I so clumsy?

''Oho! How will you run now Bondita? You clumsy idiot!'' I cussed and slowly stood up with the help of a tree trunk and looked around grasping my bruised leg.. Wow!

Forest had always been our friend, the trees were my helpers, the birds my sibling and the soil my friend, being an outcast never made me feel small, but seems the forest is not supporting me today , I guess she wants me to marry a man 15 years elder than me too , seriously? I am just 13! Bondita always wins and today too she will.

I started running again , more like limping , If they find me , then I am a dead , I ran with all the strength I had , With each step my energy seems like draining my strength , I don't think I will be able to run anymore.

I reached the edge of my forest and saw smooth roads , I could just sit in the back of a cart and run away? Ha! Nice idea! Brilliant!

Tears streamed down my eyes as I bit my lips to stop myself from crying my heart my out , Those trees really injured my hands and legs .. scratches lined my hand and neck , I looked horrible , my hair must have looked like a birds nest.

My legs left my side and I fell on the perfect road , a silent cry leaving my parted lips , I did have the power to run anymore.

''Move out of the way girl!'' I heard an angry male voice , my eyes widened in horror when I saw a motor car coming straight in my way , I shut my eyes close and whimpered but nothing happened .. The car did not crash on me! Phew! Thank you Mother Durga!

I heard clacks of shoes coming towards me , this must be some aristocracy to wear these.. I felt him knelt beside , a lovely scent emitting from his body , I dare not look at him because Outcasts were not suppose to even glance at them.

''Do you know this is a road, and you are not supposed to just lie over here? You could have been killed! Don't you know that my mother needs to reach the hospital fast?'' he snapped viciously , by his voice I could get that he is not much older than .. but his young voice had power and authority.