15| His Jewel

A/N - For every reader who asks for their romance, this is a slow burn book, it'll take some time, and when it will, it will be worth it, I promise

. . .

''Wait''

I didn't stop at his intimidating words, I just kept walking, furious at his usage of words, it took all the willpower in me to continue walking.

''When I say wait, you wait!'' I gasped when his hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back, his words sharp, my body hit his chest as his nails dug into my skin. I looked up to his glasses eyes.

''I am not obliged'' I say back strongly, my jaw clenching, I see astonishment passing his hazels before it was filled with the usual void.

''You are! Here you are! Do you not know? I am the supreme word here, I am the final word and you are obliged to listen to me woman!'' his words came out harsher than usual as I felt his breath on my face.

I looked at the people around us, we were creating a scene, he noticed it too and his grip tightened on my wrist making me hiss in agony.

He started walking pulling me with him, I try to free my hand from his grip but I just couldn't, Aarushi ran behind me as he pushed me into his expensive car, I clutched my chest and breathed heavily.

''What the hell Mr Roy Choudhary!'' I snap as I grip the dashboard of the car, moving the fallen hair from my face, my eyes boring into his side profile.

''Mr Roy Choudhary from Zamindar, Improvement? I am impressed!'' his haughty voice scoffs, I simply roll my eyes.

''Where are you taking me?'' I demand crossing my hand across my chest.

''You have no right to order me around, gorgeous'' he says blatantly as his artistic fingers tightened around the steering, the old ring still on his finger, his family crust etched on its jewel.

I was stunned at his coldness, what happened to that man I knew? Is he gone forever?

''Well I do, in case you forgot about the fact that you practically kidnapped me and my child!'' I snap turning my whole body towards him, watching his jaw tick.

I jerk forward harshly as his feet stamp the break swiftly, nearly throwing me out, I shot him another glare.

''That is your daughter? How come I never knew?'' his voice came out more stressed than I imagined, his eyes on the road still, stoic.

''Biologically, no, but she is my daughter, despite knowing the fact that I can't bear a kid you decide to ask me that? Very kind of you, sir'' I say curtly, he simply grunts before leaning back to look at the little girl whose hand was on the windowpane looking at the beautiful scenery of the Empire where the sun never sets. Britain.

''Very well'' he whispers pressing his feet back on the accelerator making me throw myself backwards, the motor vehicle vrooming into the streets of London, he's a jerk.

***

''Welcome to my humble abode'' Anirudh announces throwing his keys away, raising his hands as I and Aarushi stepped into the expensive house.

''This is humble?'' I cringed at his pun, it wasn't humble in any way, it was literally a castle.

''I guess yes, please feel at home'' he tightened his lips into a forced smile.

''Thank you, I would appreciate that'' I say as he opened the door to the guest room, I purposefully pushed him off my way, placing my bag on the floor.

I felt his hand grab my wrist and pull me towards him, my hands locked behind my back as his chest was pressed to my back, I couldn't budge.

''Are you really pissed at me young lady?'' he breathes on my ear, I shuddered, how can I if his proximity is killing me.

''Yes'' I manage to whisper making his grip tighten on my arms as he left me, gripping my shoulders and turning me towards him, I looked down.

''Look at me'' he rasps like a demand but I refuse to oblige. I am adamant.

''I said look at me'' his voice comes softer as he held my chin, making me look up at him, his piercing hazels looking into my very soul. I whimpered at that.

''You can't possible stay pissed at me girl'' he started laughter, his concerned expression vanishing, it was a faux, I knew it, this man has a way with words.

''Well I can!'' I snap grabbing his hand and throwing him out, I tried to shut the door but his hand swiftly holds the door, powerfully I may add, it literally threw me off guard.

I knew he was pissed at my recklessness as I felt my back hit the cold surface and his hand on the side of my head, his tall figure towering over me, I felt his face come closer to my face I felt a rush of warmth.

''What in the actual world?'' I heard him exhale a sigh, I looked at a girl dropping her books on the floor, I knew that one, Meredith. 

''Is that? Baby Jesus, Bondita!'' I heard pure joy in her squeal as she ran forward and wrapped her hands around me, I felt happy, at least a friendly face.

''Well sorry to interrupt, sir'' a mischievous smile line Meredith's face behind she nudged Anirudh who simply rolled his beautiful eyes.

''Not at all Mae, if you just keep your nose out of people's business'' Anirudh rasped, his eyes squinting in anger.

''Rude ass'' Meredith scoffs planting herself on the couch as the door opened again and a jovial face of a man came in making Anirudh graon again.

''Why that face man?'' the man asks winking at Meredith before walking in, dropping his briefcase on the couch, he was nearly as tall as Anirudh, his sparkly blue eyes shining as his brunette hair was combed backwards, he was astonishingly gorgeous, judging by his looks, he was a barrister himself.

''Because you are here, Edward'' Anirudh snaps, why is he always so gloomy and having a temper?

''Oh did I miss something'' Edward smirks leaning his head backwards to Meredith who bit her lip in a knowing gesture, Edward's smirk goes bigger as he eyes Anirudh and Me.

''I see what happened, I missed it, I should have been here early, curse me'' the man named Edward whispered to himself.

''Well it's a pleasure to meet you at least Bondita'' he says gently, with a warm smile on his face, he embraced me softly, pressing his lips on my cheeks, I froze at his act, well that was cute.

''How do you know me?'' I ask unable to contain my curiosity. 

''Well you are the talk of Ani-'' before he could continue Anirudh slapped his shoulders, a bit too harshly.

''Enough, that's enough'' Anirudh clears his throat before grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him.

***

Not Edited.

Ah, I love pangs of jealousy.