10| His Deceit

A tear slipped down my hazels, but I was quick to wipe it away and I looked at the dying embers that glowered and sparkled under the heavy wind, the parchment merely dusts now, I bend down on my knees, my leather shoes folding as I rested my hand ...

A tear slipped down my hazels, but I was quick to wipe it away and I looked at the dying embers that glowered and sparkled under the heavy wind, the parchment merely dusts now, I bend down on my knees, my leather shoes folding as I rested my hand on my knees and looked into the sparks, my eyes dead.

A shaky breath left my parted lips making the dust fly away, spiralling with the wind, my eyes tracing their every movement, I dug my teeth into my bottom lips as they flew past the windowsill, suddenly my fist tightened as I kicked the wooden stool that stood beside me and it went crashing onto the wall, breaking in the process, there was nothing here in which I can vent out my frustration.

I turned to the side quickly to see a fuming Meredith, her hands on her hips, her eyes looked like it would kill, she stormed towards me, her brown hairs flying backwards before I could recall anything her hands came flying up and slapped me straight across my face, it stung.

''Oww, what was that for?'' I snap grabbing her hands tightening my fingers around her wrist, she quickly removed her hands from my grip. Strong hmm.

''You go writing about a girl, make her your muse and love her and then marry another one? When did you become such a whore lad!'' she cussed, her teeth-gritting, her eyes spilling with emotions, raw and deep.

''Control your tongue Mer! I don't tolerate such words being used on me, I am a man of high self-respect.'' I seethe, but she just walked towards me, her hands clenched until my legs hit the hard ebony wood of the bed and fall on my back of the plush mattress, my reflex action grabbing her hand and pulling her along with me, her hands on either side of me, balancing herself from falling on top of me.

I have never been so near to Meredith this way, her English features were so prominent from close, freckles littered her face as her beautiful browns glared at me, her small lips pressed together, I was shot out of my trans by the sudden gasp from outside.

Mini's face was drained of every visible colour and dread filled her face and as well as mine, I was quick to let onto my legs and run behind her chiming anklets as she took refuge to her feet.

''Mini, look I know what you felt after you saw, listen, I just tripped and fell yes? There is nothing happening between us, baby'' I whisper rubbing my thumb over her cheeks, a smile breaks onto her beautiful face and she hugs me tightly, I smile, placing my hand behind her hair. She is so innocent.

Well it was hard in my pants to be surrounded by beautiful women, I looked to the side to see the most beautiful of them all, her eyes stone-cold as those embers traced my arms wrapped around my new bride, I simply gulped the lump in my throat, I saw her fists tighten before she slashed her hairs and walked away.

I parted away from Mini with a forced smile, I won't go behind her, I am not worth those tears and love, I looked at her retreating figure and walked to the opposite side.

***

A month passes since I saw the last of her, I bounced my leg up and down and as my eyes read the lines of the Daily. The news bothered me the least.

Mini was away with her parents for a week, and I could finally breathe without her tagging behind me.

''At least you took the right choice of not choosing the outcast didn't you, dada? Mini didi is the right person for you, not her, and I wanted to thank you for bringing this beautiful lady over here'' Somnath says pointing at Meredith who had her hands crossed across her chest with a scornful expression. 

''Oh yeah, little lad, I am your elder brother's age, think before crushing over me'' she chuckles humourlessly before patting Som's back, he just chuckled. 

Meredith came forward and eyed me closely and whispered softly ''Did you see her after the wedding day?'' I look at Som for a quick second before shaking my head in negative.

She sighed audibly and walked away, her head hung low. I shook my head at this, Somnath and Meredith? Not at all, more like Mer and Edward

***

I hummed a tune before walking through the bustling street of Tulsipur, my hands tied to my back, but I never expected a hand grab my collars and pull me a dark alleyway, the person pushed herself to the wall and pulled me towards her body, my reflex action made my hand press against the opposite wall.

I looked down at the woman, and my mouth hung open in horror, Bondita.

''What the hell kid!'' I seethe before retreating from her, adjusting my white collars, running my fingers through my messed locks. 

''It had been a month Zamindar, A month since you left me bruised and tattered on the forest floor, in the dark!'' she cussed locking her fingers on my buttonhole and pulling me closer to her face, my breath fanning her visage, our noses nearly touching each other, my heart was now on my sleeves.

''So what am I supposed to do, I told you, we were aren't seeing each other anymore, I promised you that'' I whisper back, the proximity was killing me.

I whimpered softly as she pressed her cheeks onto mine, the warmth of her skin seeping into mine, I tightened my fists to control my temptation to hold her, her whole body was pressed onto mine, my crouch pressed against her stomach, I was feeling tight in my pants, curse the irony.

Her fingers climbed up my muscular arms and held my shoulders, stopping me from moving, I could feel her gentle breaths on my neck as her cheek was still pressed against mine, her eyes were closed in serenity. 

I quickly opened my eyes and started breathing hard and pushed her away, my eyes expressionless, she looked at me quizzically, confused about what I did.

''Sometimes we love someone so much that, we forget our own existence and ponder, write and dream about them, ignoring people who actually loves you, I want to go back to reality, and stop thinking about a girl I once love and I can never get!'' I whisper deeply, looking deeply into her glossy eyes, I could read by her expression that was broken by my words.

I inhaled sharply and walked away, for the third time in my life away from her, this time, my heart says I will never go back to her again.

***

Sorry not sorry lads, I mean, I am sorry 

So, whom do you prefer? After AniDita

MiniRudh or AniDith?

XOXO