25| His Flame

A/N - Before starting this book, I had the plot all set, Anirudh and Bondita aren't the normal Anidita or the one you see on the show, despite being revolutionaries and barristers, Anirudh and Bondita never took aid to violence, but this Anirudh and Bondita will be having harsh Radical thinking and will take the aid of Violence for revolution, you've been warned before. There is a power couple waiting for you.
And this will be a hella long book with a happy ending.

''And there ends today's lecture, I hope I could give you all a clear view on Criminal Justice System, you may leave'' our lecturer Mr Montgomery ended the class with a thud on his book

I learned he was the same age as Anirudh, which was quite astonishing to me, the more surprising fact was he was his classmate as well, no wonder the talks between them were so sweet. He is the only person, other than the pervert professor Alfred, who knew I am not legally married to Anirudh.

''So, if you're not actually married to Anirudh, you're single?'' Professor Montgomery who went by the first name Oliver asked as we walked through the long aisles of the King's College. 

''Uh not actually sir, I, I am actually married to the head merchant of our village'' I say hesitantly, tightening the hold on my books, well that is my sensitive topic. 

''Oh, is that so? Interesting, you look pretty young child, what a fool of me, child marriage I guess, kids?'' he chuckles looking at me like I was a puzzle, whom he is trying to unravel.

''Not actually, I um, actually had a miscarriage'' I said biting my uprising feelings through my teeth.

''Good heavens! I am so sorry!'' he apologises quickly, adjusting his huge glasses, I chuckled at his innocence, he looked and felt like a very good man.

''It's ok, I've grown to live with it'' I say with a small smile.

''If that's it, now you live with Anirudh, I'll tell you something about him'' he says in a serious tone as we entered his office, he sat on the chair of his table while I sat opposite to him, placing the books on the table.

''What is it?'' I ask with intense curiosity, wanting to know what is that he wants to tell me that is so serious, taking it from his tone. 

''Bondita, all my college life, I've been his closest friend along with Edward, Anirudh was always a jolly-to-go lucky fellow, he was happy, not caring about the world and extremely studious and passionate about the things he love, or so I thought, he was passionate and still is, but one moment I realised his passion was so strong that it grew stronger, and it wasn't for anything, but'' he inhaled sharply, closing his eyes tight, looking straight into my eyes.

''I am telling you this because you live so close to him, it is important you know'' his voice turned grave making me nod nervously, I fiddled with my fingers with suspense. 

''It was for his nation'' 

His words made me gasp, blinking a few times to get that inside, for his nation, what does he mean by that?