00| Part 2 Prologue

''How could you, how could you lie at my face like that, after all that we went through?'' my hands went to his collars and shook him violently, his face hung down, guilt writhed all over his features, he gulped deeply, his eyes didn't meet mine. 

''Bondita please I-'' I tightened my fists and turned myself to face the other man who stood beside me, I saw a tear slip off his eyes, as he raised his right hand to wipe the sweat off his face, his face contracted in pain.

''No!'' I yell making him gasp in horror ''No! You won't utter a single world! You of all people!'' I scream, feeling my heart tighten with pain, tears of anger and pain mixed with my sweat dripped down my face. 

I placed my hand on my stomach, closing my tired eyes in serenity, feeling the second heart-beat beat in sync with mine. 

I felt my knees go weak and my throat sore with screaming so loud, I felt the pain numb my senses, making my lose my mind, before I knew it, my legs gave up.

I felt two hands quick grab me before I met the ground, I felt my head rest on a shoulder, his hands  ran though my sweat face, moving my hair from it. 

I felt his pacing heart-beat and ragged breathing, I looked up into his eyes, tears slipped down, there was no guilt in them, just regret and pain.

His curly hair stuck onto his head as his lips quivered, looking at me, before I could say something, he looked away. 

I looked up at the other man standing infront of me, he broke my heart more. 

''I trusted you, I trusted you so much! How could you?'' I seethe at him, grabbing a book and hurling it at him, he let of cry of despair, his head hung so low that his face was covered by his hair.

''Bondita Please-'' the man who held me had the audacity to start again.

''I said shut up'' I whispered angrily, he stayed mum. 

''And you, why? What did I do to deserve this from you? Did I wrong you?'' I ask him, digging my nails into his hand, he didn't budge.

''No Love.. you don't deserve this, never, you never wronged me, don't say such things, it was me who wronged you'' he whispered, his voice choking with his overwhelming emotions. 

''Then why? I loved you'' my voice falters, and he froze at my words, the colour draining from them. 

. . .

Ok babies, apologies, I am on a huge ass Hiatus till the end of may, exams and all of that, so no more updates till then, but don't stop loving me!

Sorry if I didn't reply to your DM's, I haven't opened Wattpad for a long time, I don't even get time for my boyfriend, sad isn't it? *chuckles*

This book will be in parts, the first part is over, this is prologue of the second part, it's going to be rough, hold on. 

If you feel pain after this prologue, am sorrt but:

Wait Wait! No No! Don't be mad

Yes, I didn't mean that!

Ya kno I love you!

Enjoy! XOXO

Ana