26| Her Progeny

Warning: Bahh.. Kinda erotic romance stuff ahead, if you know me, I love 'EROTICA'
Skip after the "***" if you're uncomfortable. And yes, they're not fucking, not yet, hold it in your pants you hoes.

Enjoyyyy,
Ana

. . .

YEARS AGO
Bondita: 17 years

''I can't!'' I screamed out in inscrutable pain as I clutched my womb, my head dropped down, letting my tears slip down my smooth skin, my luscious hair sticking to my face mixed with sweat and tears

''You can do this darling, you can'' Tapas clutched my hand as I threw my head backwards, letting my tears seep into the cotton under me. I could feel it, I could feel my child coming out and it felt like a thousand shards being thrust into me.

I am just 17 years old, how will I do this?

''Let here be beta (son)'' I froze when I heard the sound of my mother-in-law, I turned my swear lathered face towards her, she was decked in gold, from head to toe, her face was covered in something which I would call a vain attempt to make her wrinkled old face more pretty, her lips moved in chewing the betel making her lip and teeth red. 

Her dark eyes scanned my vulnerability, I flinched when I saw disgust and rage in them, her palms tightened into fists as she spat onto the side, and I shut my eyes in a reflex angle. 

She never actually liked me from the start, she thinks that someone as low as me should have never married her son, she despises me to her core, she does horrible things with me which I was supposed to hide from my husband to survive, Bhanumati Mukherjee, she'll always have the look that shows that she wants me dead. 

The fact that I carry her son's progeny makes her wanna slice my throat.

I am an outcast and will always be.

''Maa?'' Tapas asks confusedly as he holds my hand more tightly, his brows knotted in confusion as he looks at his mother.

''She'll do this by herself and with the maids, I don't want you here'' she says with a straight face, but every word dripped with disgust for me, I closed my eyes tightly, letting my hot tears flow out. 

''Yes mother'' Tapas chokes out, his voice cracking with emotion as he looks at me, I saw a single drip down from those eyes, a sharp pain was felt on my lower abdomen making me scream out loud, nearly crushing his fingers. 

My toes curled and my back arched in pure agony as the maids held me in place, I clutched my stomach, trying to push, the pain was blinding me, and I could see black spots in my vision. 

I whimpered when I felt his lips on my perspired forehead, I let out a shaky breath, I opened my eyes painfully to meet his, and he smiled at me softly. 

''You can do this, my love, stay strong, for me, for our child'' was all he whispered before leaving me with my pain.

I nearly died when I finally gave birth to my first child, my screams were silenced by a single cry from my newborn, daughter, I felt everything around me go blurry, but I managed to extend my shaky hands to get ahold, of my daughter.