05| His Rage

Inspiration to this chapter-

Thank you Zaddy Zayn for giving me a clue what to write!

***

''I will miss you mate!'' Edward sniffed patting my shoulders, wrapping me in a warm brotherly hug, his warmth soothing my heart

''I will miss you mate!'' Edward sniffed patting my shoulders, wrapping me in a warm brotherly hug, his warmth soothing my heart. ''You did it mate, you got what you always dreamt, to be a barrister!'' he chuckled, softly wiping his tears.

I smiled gently adjusting my glasses ''I will miss you too Ed, a lot more than you can imagine'' I quipped, ruffling his hair, I tripped forward when someone rushed and hugged me from my back, I smirked and grabbed the pain of feminine hands that literally crushed my bones.

''Are you seriously leaving Rudh? I can't believe it'' Meredith croaked, tears streaming down her beautiful eyes, I shook my head and laughed pulling her into a hug, she sniffed onto my chest.

''Well it's not forever is it Meredith?'' I asked running my knuckles softly down her cheeks, her tears moistening my skin, she pulled my neck downwards onto her face and placed her forehead on mine, our eyes closing.

''Promise me that we will be best friends forever, Promise me you will go get the girl of your dreams for whom you are leaving, don't let this pursuit go in vain, Promise me'' she whispered placing her hand behind my head, her fingers tangling with my hair, A small smile touched my lips as she said those words.

''I promise'' I whispered back, a tear slowly slipping out of her eyes onto the sandy ground, My brows knotted into a frown as her lips softly touched mine, My palms found their way onto her cheeks and softly cupped them. 

She moved back, her fingers around my wrist ''I will miss you'' she sighed, donning a forced smile on her lips, I smiled and nodded and linked my fingers with my suitcase handle and made my way towards the ship that was waiting for me.

As the steam was cast onto the sky, the ship started moving with a huff, I waved my hands and two of my best friends who I knew would wait for my return.

I sat on a seat near the windows, my hazels moving between the beautiful waves of the vast ocean that was stretched till infinity, My fingers dug into my suit and pulled out a picture of the same girl I feel for 5 years ago.

***

''Oh, my son!'' My father Binoy engulfed me in a hug, These were some of the few people I missed while being in London.

''Father, I missed you'' I mused smiling at my father brightly, it was a pleasure to meet these people back again after all these years.

I was quick to wish all my family and then rush into my chambers, I was weary and tired, I unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my pants, discarding them in a corner, I felt myself relish into the warmth of the water that seeped into my skin.