03| His Power

Try listening to this while reading this small chapter! Enjoy!

***

''Stop Zamindar Babu , where are you taking me to?'' she asked twisting her hands in between mine , trying to get free

''Stop Zamindar Babu , where are you taking me to?'' she asked twisting her hands in between mine , trying to get free. But I paid no heed , I just pulled her with me , My grip tightening around her wrists.

''You wanted to learn didn't you bondita? I will help you in that please'' I whispered , as we reached the school building , I hid her behind and told her to hush. We were ready to have a grand entrance inside the school , i am going to educate her no matter what. 

She groaned as I pulled into the school premises, an audible gasp left the lips of the students and the male teacher. I know it was wrong to interrupt a class , but it was urgent and I have so much little time for my school to start , i can't be late too!

''Zamindar Anirudh Roy Choudhary? Here?'' the teacher Parikshit , whom I knew , asked bowing slightly at me , I pursed my lips and nodded. Parikshit had a confused expression etched on his face.

''I am not here for fun , I have no time , so let me get this straight,  I want this girl to learn right here and no one will disobey me! She will get the respect all you fellows!'' I snapped , I don't want any distractions and of course wouldn't want to beat round the bush.

Parikshit seemed to be taken aback , he looked at me unable to believe what I said , He looked down unable to say anything back , I know he won't disobey me.

''And no one will dare to disobey me , if you do , the one will get severe punishment! You have been warned!'' I threatened pointing at everyone.

I looked down to see her shivering beside me, she looked at me terrified , shaking her head in a no , I placed my hand on her shoulder and nodded , I bend down and whispered softly

''You can do this , All the best!'' I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear , she shuddered.

She shivered and moved away from me a bit , I smiled as she tottered towards the class , the whole class gawking at her as if she was something strange.

I winked at her and gave her a toothy grin , waving a bit at him I turned , she gave me a tight lipped smiled , I smiled like a fool as I kicked at the pebbles that lay on the stone path.

Well this was my first step towards change , way to go Anirudh!

***

I bit the edge of my pen as I looked out at the dark sky twinkling with stars , My messy locks danced to the wind that slapped my face through the open window.

I couldn't concentrate on my studies anymore , my mind was wandering somewhere , and I knew what it was and who it was .. it was her , such a brat , now she is my mind all day.