27| His Beats

. . . 

A/N: Hey lovelies, I know its been a long time since I updated and I truly apologise for that, I had depression and I couldn't concentrate on anything, but now I am fine and perfect as ever/

As you know, this is going to be a huge book with a lot of chapters, and our Anirudh and Bondita are 18 and 21 respectively now which is a very young age, as the book proceeds and they will of course grow up, so I have chosen the ones who will play the elder Anirudh and Bondita, a matured face that's, in hopes you will love it, it's gonna be rough when they grow up.

Enjoy while you can, the trailer to the second part is down below:

. . .

''Goddamn it!'' he cussed, his lips leaving mine with a gasp, he sat on the bed and threw his head backwards, his larynx dropping down as a grunt left his mouth. 

My chest heaved as I closed my eyes to calm my racing heart, everything that happened now felt surreal, I pinched my skin red to make sure this wasn't a dream, it was a picture-perfect reality.

''A-Anirudh'' I stuttered as he struggled to get his feet into his pants, he looked at me through his long locks that fell over his eyes, curtaining those dark hazels, his lower lip was between his teeth as he struggled with a single leg.

''May I help you?'' I try to undo the awkward air that lingered, draping my saree loosely over my chest and his, I walked towards him. His eyes lingered on my lips before falling on my eyes, freeing his lips from his teeth, he softly nodded as I went on my knees, my knees cracking in motion.

''Am late'' was all he said before looking into his watch, I inhaled deeply looking at my shivering hands before grabbing the head of his pants and tightening it around his waist, clutching the belt and fastening it around his waist, giving his hips a twist I patted his sides in satisfaction. 

I gulped when my face directly faced his groin.

I softly looked up at him, catching his eyes already on me, I could see his eyes gleaming between his heavy strands, his lips softly curled up as stood up on my legs, my face facing his chest.

Looking at my feet and straightened his collars as I buttoned his shirt up, his eyes on me while I refused to look up.

I went back to my knees, before I could grab the laces of his shoes a hand came down and grabbed my chin and tilted it upwards, before I knew it, his lips were on mine softly moving with mine.

My eyes fluttered shut as he softly rose me onto my feet without leaving my lips, the moment his lips left mine, he looked into my eyes deeply, and I blinked as a gentle smile crept up his lips.