28| His Strength

''Ahh! Softly, please'' I winced the moment the lady dresser tightened my corset too hard, my body flung forward making my hands go and clutch the edge of the table, I shut my eyes in pain as a grunt left my mouth

The corset felt like it knocked my breath off my lungs, but the dresser showed no mercy, she rolled her fingers around the laces and pulled it harder, tears filled my eyes as I felt like my diaphragm was crushed.

''Sorry, Mrs Roy, corsets are supposed to be very tight, only then it will be set, apologies'' she explained, but I raised my hand in the air in halt.

''Please, I can't breathe'' I wheeze, moving the hair from my face, she bowed and walked away.

''Seems like someone is in a mess'' I heard a neat masculine voice from behind, I let out a shaky breath and turned to look at him.

Pinstriped tuxedo with a black bow tie, perfect combed hair and black-rimmed glasses, expensive cologne and polished shoes, stood perfection.

''Ah well look at you, it is so easy to be a man, at least you don't have to wear a corset to look perfect'' I grumble rolling my eyes, blowing my hair from my face clutching the table edge, in my inner wear and an undone corset.

''Well, who said you aren't perfect?'' he chuckled waving his fingers, indicating the dresser to leave, adjusting his cufflinks, he walked towards me, his scent getting strong with every scent.

Grabbing my bare shoulders, he turned me towards the mirror, catching my eyes through the mirror, pressing his chest onto my back he glided his hands down mine.

Goosebumps rose on my skin while my lips left a shaky breath, throwing my head backwards for it rest on his shoulders, he breathed on my neck.

''You-''

''Shh'' he whispered softly, pressing his lips onto my jawline, his hands knowingly grabbed the laces of my corset, I shut my eyes in tranquillity, inhaling the masculine he gave as my head rested on his shoulders.

''What-''

''I said 'shh', didn't I?'' he says again, I hum in response, too lost in him, before I knew it, the air in my lungs felt shut and I choked hard, my eyes vast open in horror due to the lack of breathing.

''What the hell Anirudh?'' I choked out throwing myself away from his grip, I looked at the mirror, my corset perfectly tied around my waist, accentuating my hips and bosoms, a perfect hourglass.

I looked at him, unable to believe he had just done that, he crossed his hands over his chest and gave me a small smile.

''There you look ready, easy wasn't it? Distraction always works'' he chucked placing his hand on my cheek, rubbing gentle circles on it, I grumbled and slapped his hand away.

''That was hard, I can barely breathe'' I wheeze trying to free myself, all in vain, he placed his palm on his mouth and controlled his laughter.

''This is how the high-class dress love, you have to do this, now be quick, we can't be late for the gathering, can we? It will be a shame for me'' he states handing me a huge silk gown.