19| His Move

Before you start reading, do try this trailer I created for my upcoming book Artemis, Artemis means Diana that is me, so I hope you understand how much it means to me.

Trailer for Delicate Muse coming out soon!

''Forget about it Bondita, you weren't supposed to see that anyway'' he says adjusting his collars looking at the huge mirror hung on the wall

''Forget about it Bondita, you weren't supposed to see that anyway'' he says adjusting his collars looking at the huge mirror hung on the wall. He said referring to what happened last night.

''You'll never change'' I huff crossing my arms across my chest and sitting on the bed, puffing my cheeks, my lips forming a pout, he looked at me through the reflecting glass and chuckled, shaking his head. 

He never told me why he was dressed like this, I inhaled his exotic perfume in, he smelled amazing.

He walked towards me, taking huge steps, his shoes thudding against the marble, he placed one leg in front and bend down, the leather of his left shoe folding as he knelt in front of me. 

''Is the little fairy angry? I see you have every right to be mad'' he says softly, which is strange all of a sudden.

His hand came up and poked my cheeks, making my lips pucker out, my eyes flash anger at him, before turning my head away from him, he looked up at me as if I was a joke.

''Do you know that you look cute when you are mad?'' he muses, tilting his head to the side, looking up at me, a cocky expression lining his face while his hazels gleamed in amusement. 

''What is so amusing to you?'' I snap, pointing my finger at him, pouting in anger again, he bit his lower lips softly controlling his laughter, raking his fingers through his hair, lines of the ring forming on his soft hair. 

''You, you are a very amusing and pleasing little thing'' he says gently, getting up and towering over me, I craned my neck up to look at him, my face facing his stomach. 

''Tell me where you are going?'' I ask standing up, poking his hard chest repeatedly, he looked at me as if I asked him why the sun shines. 

''Not 'you', 'we', it's the start of the year ball, it is very prestigious as it is that day the college was founded, every new and old student along with their respected partners arrive there in the proper attire, drink, dine and dance'' he explains walking backwards, pulling peach ball gown out of nowhere.

I gasped at its magnificence, it must be worth thousands, is that for me? His fingers were hooked to its neck as he showed it to me, his brows raised asking me for my opinion. I could see the expectation is his deep hazels.

I was taken aback when I suddenly noticed that his dusty pink suit perfectly matched mine, his suit was tailored to perfection with a rose sewed to its collar, it fit over his slim body perfectly, instead of the dress, I was suddenly enchanted by him.