The Best Day

"Love, I think you might need to head in without him.", Louis speaks while holding my hand. I shake my hand, insisting that I have to wait for Liam. He sends a soft smile my way as Niall wipes a few beads of sweat off my forehead. A few seconds pass of random small talk and then breaks screeching pull our attention. A sprinting Liam makes his way to the car while Louis helps me stand up.

"I'm so sorry Y/N we were trying to be quick, but then this car-", I cut Liam off before he can finish. "Liam dear?", I begin, "Normally I would be mad, but our child is literally coming out of me.". He nods and we finally make our way to the front door of the hospital. I am quickly placed in a wheelchair and then ushered to a room. While the nurses are preparing things, Liam gently places his phone in front of my face. A picture of Niall, Louis, and Harry eating ice cream in the hospital parking lot. A slight laugh comes from my mouth, causing a couple looks from the nurses. A doctor then enters the room and begins to direct Liam and I. Liam presses a kiss to my forehead and I nod towards the doctor, signally that I am ready.

-Hours Later, pretend that Covid isn't terrible in this area, also feel free to rename the baby-

A soft knock comes across the wooden door, followed by three men entering the room. Harry gasps and makes his way closer to me. "She's beautiful Y/N.", he states while kissing my cheek through his mask. Looking around I notice everyone looking towards our daughter with loving eyes. Lou takes a seat on the other side of my bed, as I hand her to Harry.

"Do you guys want to know her name?", I speak into the room. Attention turns towards me as I hand Louis a piece of paper. His hand makes his way up to cover his mouth, and I reach over to grab his other hand. "Lads," Liam begins, "meet Felicite Ruth Payne.". Niall, Harry, and Liam continue to coo over the newborn, as Louis and I begin to have a conversation.

"I wanted to honor her Lou, she meant so much to me.", I speak to the eldest. He nods and wraps me into the tightest hug. Memories of Felicite Tomlinson pass through my brain, she spent a lot of time on tour with us towards the end. A friend that truly will never be forgotten. "I have a feeling that your daughter will have someone always watching over her.", Louis whispers to me before getting up from his spot.

"Wait, where are you guys?", a voice comes out of Nialls phone. Niall soon hands me his phone, causing me to come face to face with Zayn. "Y/N/N, what's going on?", he asks me. Instead of answering, I turn the phone around to show Louis holding Felicite. A huge smile forms on his face as he calls for Gigi. More introductions continue, and I hand Niall his phone back. Liam makes his way back to me and plants a kiss on my face. "Here's to the next chapter of us.", he states.

(I'm SO sorry this took forever and that it is small. College has started back up for me and I'm also doing a lot of wedding planning, so I'm a little more busier than usual rn. Feel free to give me some ideas for next chapters, I also might be starting a new book, but just a continuous of this. Like "book 2". Anyways just let me know what you all think. Much love, stay safe, and as always, TPWK.- TSE❤️)