UPDATE

-Hello loves!! I hope that you are all doing well and having a great summer. I am so sorry that I have been away for so long. I had some personal stuff going on and also had to understand all of the current "drama' that is going on. 

I was a Liam girl for many years, and no, I wasn't forced to be one. There was something about him that 8th grade me fell in love with. I didn't have many friends growing up, and Liam, as well as the others, filled that void. I went through many traumatic events and always turned to the boys to deal with those situations. At the moment, I am currently old enough to understand when things are problematic and that he has done wrong doings. But it took younger me a little bit of time to understand the situation completely. She was heartbroken, the world did a 360 on the one person that "cared" for her. I am still upset about the situation but will always hold him and the others accountable. I ask for no arguments in the comment section, you are free to post your thoughts, but I wish to not start a fight.

My next dilemma is this fanfic. Currently, Y/N is married to Liam with a daughter. I do not feel comfortable at the moment to keep writing about that dynamic. So, I am asking all of you for your thoughts. Should I just write Liam out of the story? Should I just start a new fanfic with only the four others? Should I rewrite this whole fanfic but make Y/N end up with a different member?  Or should I just end the story here?

As always, stay safe and TPWK- TSE xxx-