Memory Lane

Harry presses the record button on the iPad in front of us and returns to his assigned seat the staircase located in Nialls home. Deep breaths are taken by all of us, and Harry begins to speak.

"Hello! I'm Harry."

"I'm Niall."

"Louis here."

"Zayn."

"I'm Liam Payne."

"And I'm Y/N."

The conversation returns back to Harry, "We are here to announce that One Direction is getting back together!", he says with a large smile. Cheers erupt from the other band members, as Louis sets off a confetti popper. Soon my body is covered with random reflective pieces. Liam speaks up from beside me, "Also, our new single will be dropping in 2 weeks!". Cheers continue and I am once again covered in confetti. Where the hell did he even get a second one? The video ends seconds later after we say goodbye and mention our love for the fans.

"Tommo?", Niall begins, causing the eldest to turn to him. "You're picking this all up.", he says with a stern look causing a groan to come out of Louis. Laughs fill my ears, I missed this. This is our turn to do this again, to do this right.
----------------------------------------------------------------

(Hello readers! Thank you for reading another small chapter of this fic, it truly means a lot to me. This will probably be the last chapter until after next Saturday (4/16). I can't believe that my wedding is only eight days away! Please excuse my absence for the next week or so, I will try to be back as soon as possible. Much love!! Stay safe and as always, TPWK- TSE xxx)