*part 2*

I awoke to my phone ringing, it was an unknown number.
"Hey y/n its me"
"Nat?"
"Yes you need to meet us now, it's important"
"Nat are you trying to drag me into this cause I'm not in the mood to be on the run"
"I'm sorry but it's really important and we need you"
"Are you sure you can't just call someone else like idk Maria hill or something" i said as i got up from my bed and opened my wardrobe.
"No i need you y/n theres no one else we can trust..... you remember hydra right? Well there back"
"What?"
"I'll explain everything you just need to get here right now"
"Alright where is here"
"I'm sending you our location"
"Got it I'll be there as soon as i can"
"Remember we are on the run so be prepared if the location changes"
"Got it"
I declined the call got changed into my slim black suit and ran to my car. I checked the location they were at an abandoned warehouse type place. A 20 minutes journey later I arrived, the building looked very old and like it could fall apart any second.
When i got out the car Natasha was waiting for me outside.
"Hey" i said she smiled as I followed her inside. We started walking down this dark hallway.
"So whats the thing with hydra? Also is that a gun shot wound"
"Yes, I'm fine. But before i tell you anything you should know that fury is alive"
"Really? Oh thank god"
"Yeah and before we knew he was alive we had this theory that it was the winter soldier that did it."
The winter soldier . The winter soldier . The winter soldier.
That name continued to repeat in my head. I've heard it before, but where?

An : sorry this part is kinda boring but I promise the next few parts will start to get more interesting.
I know this is really short but the next part should be longer

<Words 304