*part 39*

I woke up, i good dream for once. The apartment smelt of coffee. I could here the tv on and as I listened closer, it was the lego movie.
I made my way to the living-space as i call it. Kitchen, living room and dining room in one.
I saw Bucky in his pjs lounging on the couch with a bowl of cereal.
"Morning doll, did you sleep well" he asked in between mouthfuls of cornflakes and milk.
"I slept surprising well, what about you?" I said pouring myself a bowl.
"I slept quite nicely"
I sat down next to him as i kissed his cheek. "What date is it?" I asked while eating.
"I think its December 25?"
"Oh my god, buck it's Christmas day"
"Oh shit"
"Im so sorry I completely forgot we've been so cut off from the world lately i never realised" i said
"If it helps i completely forgot to. Honestly I thought it was November" he laughed.
"Same, I don't need anything this year just you and the lego movie"
"Y/n, Your all ive ever wanted"
"Merry Christmas james"
"Merry Christmas y/n"

*June 2017*

I woke up to the birds chirping and the sun shining. It was the first morning i had woken up without a nightmare in months.
I smiled getting up, dressed and going outside. 
The grass was green and beautiful.
But something felt different, something had changed. I shrugged it off and went back inside my hut. Inside it was like a little house.  There was a bed, a small kitchen and a bathroom. I made myself a cup of traditional wakandan tea.i decided to sit on a bench just out side my hut.  There was a few other huts next to mine. Some were empty some had special visitors in them.
Thats when I saw a wooden pole in the ground which read. "Its time"
Its time for what I thought.
I then looked over to see someone leaving the hut next to mine. But to my surprise it wasn't just anyone, it was the one and only James Buchanan barnes leave the small hut next to me.
I smiled, put my tea on the bench and started to walk over to him.
It was time!
"Y/n?"
"Bucky"
I ran over to him and he ran to me.
I hugged him so tight as I cried.
I let go to look at him
"What are you doing here?"
"I came here with you, to get help"
"Thats good, im so sorry for everything i said I didn't mean it. I was hurt and looking for someone to blame. Im sorry i was such a dick. I don't know what i was think.."
He said before i cut him off.
"Its okay, im sorry for being a dick too. I shouldn't have pushed all of that on you. And its my fault you were caught."
I replied
"It's alright doll, and it wasn't your fault you were jus..." he said as i cut him off by kissing him.
"I missed you so much" i said.
"I missed you too"
We continued to kiss as we slowly backed into my hut shutting the door behind us.

AN: I decided to post 2 parts tonight. Heres the part i was talking about with a Christmas theme lol.
Its a bit late but at least its before new year's. I probably won't be posting tomorrow as it is the last day of 2021!
I hope everyone has had a decent year and that 2022 is even better!!!

Words: 539