*part 34*

Tony shoved him away lightly.
Before I could process what had happened. Tony had put his iron man mask up and punched Steve in the face, honestly it was kinda funny but i didn't have much time to laugh.
Tony then started to beat the shit out of bucky, i wanted to help and it looked really fucking sore but tony was really really mad and honestly I thought he was going to punch him a couple times and be done. But he wasn't.
Thats when me and steve got involved. Steve threw his shield at tony and i ran over to bucky.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah im fine" he said getting up and punching to y. Tony grabs bucky by the nexk and plasting him towards a wall and punching him. Bucky grabbed his had with his metal armand trued to crush it but he got lose. Tony then fired an explosive heading in my direction so i ducked.
I ran to steve to help set him free from these leg things.
"You need help"
"No" he said jumping up and spring towards where bucky was. Another explosive was fired and part of the building to collapse.
"Run!" I shouted.
We all toubled down and i was next to Bucky.
"Get him out of here" steve yelled.
"Got it i whispered as I tried to catch my breathe.  Me and bucky ran as fast as we could to the nearest exit.
"I dont need your help" he mumbled
"I know you don't but im here ill always he here"
"I broke up with you why are you still trying to fix it"
"Im not"
"You are, i get that we bonded a lot and fell in love but im sorry y/n I don't feel it anymore l. I dont need you"
I nodded. I still love him I don't think I could live without him and he doesn't feel the same way. Which is a lot but i need to accept that.
After a few moments we found a hole in the ceiling we could leave through if we climbed up this scaffolding like thing. 
"We need to go up" i said.
"I know" he moaned.
I could still hear tony and steve fighting and it didn't sound fun. I hope we can leave before more damage is done.
We nearly reached the top when tony spotted us and flew towards us. Tony kicked Bucky to the side of one of the scaffolding like things and then attempted to me before steve stepped in the way with his shield.
Steve turned to me and said "hes not going to stop get bucky out of here"
"What? no. why cant you? i can handle tony."
"I know you can but hes mad and doesn't want a therapy session"
"If anyone needs therapy is me, jeez. Right fine I'll get him out of here"
"And for the record, Bucky just hurt and in a bad place I don't think he means whag hes saying."
"You heard?"
"You guys were yelling a little"
"Okay? Thanks"
I ran over to bucky.
"Come lets go" i said helping him up.
We jumped up a couple floors. Something hit me on the way up and i fell. I was now dangling over the edge. Bucky just looked at me, bluntly. I could see that he didn't want to help me.
"A little help here" i whispered struggling to pull myself up.
He looked at the sky and then back at me. He sighed as he helped me up.
Steve and tony still continued to fight which was kinda scary.
"Alright I'm eyeballing it" tony said and in that moment i knew what he was doing and it was not good. Just as we were escaping Bucky was first and he was so close when a shot was fired and the lid to the whole fell off sending us flying. "Damit" I shouted

AN; sorry thats really bad im horrible at writing these scenes and its kinda boring and I don't know what anything's called cause im dumb but bare with me!
The next part should be up tomorrow at sometime. I won't be updating for a couple days after that cause it's Christmas and incase I don't post tomorrow i hope you have an amazing Christmas and you get everything you hoped for and if you don't celebrate Christmas i hope you have a lovely weekend!

Words> 659