*part 17*

He knew, all this time he knew. I know he was trying to protect me, but I have the right to know. Tears were running down my face I couldn't believe this, this cant be happening right now.

"Hey, what is it? Are you okay?" Nat asked

"no" I said getting up and storming out of the room, Nat followed.

"Where are you going" she asked chasing after me.

"I need to find fury now"

"Hey y/n, how are you feeling"
" get out of my way Steve" I shouted barging past him picking up my speed.

"y/n come back" Nat shouted.

"Wait y/n your supposed to be on bed rest what are you doing up" tony asked

"I need to find fury NOW.

"Ok follow me" he said turning around and leading me to his workshop.

"So how are you feeling" he continued

"Mad, like really really mad" I said

"Alright, so here is his number and a phone. He is M.I.A at the moment but you can call him" he said.

I picked up the phone and called the number, he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Fury, you have five minutes to explain why you didn't tell me about my past before I hunt you down and kill you myself"

"y/l/n calm down, I did it for your safety."

"I'm not going to calm down! If you really trusted me and knew me, you would have told me."

"I did trust you, but you had no"

"I did have the right to know! And you should have told me instead of Nat showing me a file"
" I guess she finally cracked"

"What do you mean you told her about the file"
" no, she helped me write the file"
" she knew! For gods' sake." I said hanging up the phone and barging out of tony workshop. I couldn't do this today, not this early in the morning. He had no right to keep such a big secret from me. Nat to we are friends why didn't she say anything. How could they lie to me like that, I need out.I can't be here anymore I need out; I might just take Barnes up on his offer.

words;351

AN; ah thanks so much for over 200 reads!!!
also my friend (you know who you are, love you lol) is writing a glee fanfic if anyone is interested it is saved to my public reading list. please check it out.