*part 44*

I looked at Bucky then the old church, it was perfect. Me and buck don't really have people coming to our wedding so the fact it was small didn't bother us. Half the avengers were on the run or house arrest and the others are mad at us so only th few people we know in wakanda would be there.
We went inside.
"Its cute, just needs decorating" i said holding the box of decor Shuri had given me earlier.
"Lets get started then" he said pulling out the roll of white carpet for the middle isle. We rolled it out perfectly. I put petals and fake candles down the isle next to the rows. Then me and bucky both started to put flowers and ribbon on the end of each row. We first had to put the bouquet of flowers together.
"I cant believe we are getting married tomorrow" I laughed
"I know it feels like yesterday when we first met at hydra"
"It does but we've came a long way from then. Do you remember when we forgot it was Christmas and then spent the day watching movies in out pjs"
"Yeah and only one of them was a Christmas which was die hard. Which isn't fully considered one"
"It is a Christmas movie!" I said wrapping the ribbon around the bouquet.
"Do you remember us buying the dvds in the first place" I continued.
"There was so many good ones and you picked the lego movie"
"It was decently new at the time and its a brilliant movie"
"Yeah once you watch it a couple times it becomes good and then when you watch it every day annoying" he laughed
"Says the person who watched it every day"
"What other movies did we actually watch?" I asked.
"We had the jungle book" he laughed
"Didn't we dress up as the characters for Halloween?"
"Yeah we did i was baloo and you were bagheera"
"Yeah that's right cause we had those onesies." I laughed.
"And we had alice in wonderland"
"The animated one?"
"No the live action" he said sarcastically
"Oh yeah"
"I kinda miss those days"
"Same, do you think we will ever leave here"
"Probably, most likely when the avengers all get along or we get bored"
"Fair enough"
"Why? Would you like to leave?"
"Honestly, i real like it here everything is so relaxed and we can do whatever we want. I feel like this is a place id like to settle in if they let us"
"I agree, we could buy a little house and more dvds"
"Or Netflix?" I laughed
"Netflix?"
"It streams movies"
"Aw the big red N thing"
"Yeah that" I laughed
Once we'd done putting the flowers together we then hung them on the sides on each row.
"So tonight, ill stay in my old hut and then I'll meet you here when its time" he said breaking the silence.
"Yup, im really excited"
"Im sorry that your friends cant make it doll"
"What? No its okay the only person i need it you. Yeah it would be nice if nat, tony and steve could make it but its not wise and it honestly doesn't bother me. All that matters is that we got married.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"Alright i think thats the place done" he said.
"Yeah i think it is, now lets get food im starving" I laughed
"Yeah, me too"
I grabbed his hand and we left the church to get food. All I could think about was how excited i was to marry james buchanan barnes.

 All I could think about was how excited i was to marry james buchanan barnes

- the church decor only its much smaller with less rows. And less fancy

AN: as this is the second last part I thought it should be nice to reminisce on past parts and jokes like the lego movie. Then obviously the die hard debate. I personally say its a Christmas movie but what do you think???

Words : 600