*part 6*

Research myself? Where do i even start.
I logged in the computer in the hide out spot. Then went straight to the internet.
Winter warriorses
I googled first but not much came up just a blurry security camera picture from 1991. One that looked like it could have been from the memory that just came back to me. Once i scrolled down there was lots of articles but mostly just rumours.
But there was one that grabbed my attention. The jfk murder in 1963, there were rumours that the winter soldier had done it but not alone. a woman was seen with him but she was Unidentified. The writer presumed that it was the winter warrioress because she was always the mystery woman on all the missions. According to the internet the winter warrioress was the one making the plans and keeping them on track and the winter soldier was the one doing the dirty work, it seemed about right. After reading the article I gulped and decided that i needed a break I checked the place for food and water but there was none so i went fo a local supermarket, By local i mean 15 minutes away.
The supermarket was pretty empty only a few people were there and the shop was full of snacks. I picked up a bottle of water and a packet of ready salted crisps (or any crips you like) and went to the till, an older man stood there as he scanned the stuff.
"$4.10 please" he said breaking the silence. "Thanks" i said as he handed me the change. I headed back to the abandoned hide out spot. I don't know why I stayed there but I didn't know were else to go i was currently kinda on the run. I sat back down at the computer desk, the desk was old, the computer too it. looked like it had been there for over 10 years without being used. The dust on top of the computer was as think as a snow day in January. This place needed a major upgrade.
I began to google myself again but this time my actual name y/n y/l/n.
There wasn't much on me either just some articles on me being a shield agent and a few more on how I helped defeat Loki. Then there was one on nick fury finding me, that's weird I didn't know that was public?
I scrolled by it and decided to continue searching up the winter soldier. But similar articles to mine came up, just rumours. The rumours were mostly just things people made up because they had no other explanation. Clearly with my help the winter soldier could get away with anything, even the murder of jfk.I needed to get access to shield files because this isn't enough information, surly there would be more on there. Maybe when sam gets back he can help me with that.

An : sorry this part is pretty boring but it will start to get more interesting!!!
I have a few ideas on how i want this story to go and I promise Bucky will come in to play soon!
Words : 492