*part 7*

What now? I thought as i brought out a note book and pen. I tried to write a list of things I could do
After a while the page was still blank and i started getting really bored so I thought I would give steve a call. He has nothing better to do that answer my calls.
"Hey steve"
"Y/n why are you calling I'm in the middle of taking down hydra"
"Whoops I forgot about that, are you guys sure I can't help. I mean i did work for them"
"No y/l/n we don't need your help you've helped enough ok, take a break."
"But I'm bored and I can't exactly go back to shield now can I because thats hydra now"
"Did you google yourself?"
"Yes not much came up, just rumours and stuff about jfk. Did you know me and the winter soldier are rumoured to have killed him. Anyways also something about a car crash."
" a car crash? Okay hopefully there will be more on old shield records. If we can get access to them then we can check what they have on you"
"Oh my god thats what i was just thinking, great minds think a like" i said and Steve laughed.
"Alright i need to do something that will actually save lots of lives so why don't you just binge a new Netflix show, i heard greys anatomy is good"
"Already seen it, brilliant series so far. But thanks Steve I appreciate it" i said hanging up the phone. Great everyone is out there fighting and I can't do anything.
Wait i can do something, I could do the opposite of what they just said.
I picked up the pen and started to list the pros and cons
Pros
Help take down hydra
Be a hero
I'll no longer be bored
Cons
Could get killed
The rest if the avengers will be mad
Fury might fire me
I thought about it more.

Get in trouble with fury

Fight hydra
Get in trouble with fury
Fight hydra
Get in trouble with fury

Mh do the pros out way the cons? Definitely
Fighting hydra it is!

AN ~ fighting hydra it is then!!!
The next few parts are going to be longer and a bit more interesting! Hopefully they will be posted tomorrow

Words : 364