*Part 25*

It was now the afternoon when I received a phone call, it was tony. they'd found Bucky and they were running tests.

I told him I was flying out to berlin, to this shield office place. I don't know I rarely watch the news and have no clue what happened after I left. So that's what I'm doing. The next few hours flew by, because I went from buying a ticket to standing outside the tower. I walked in and it was busy, there was people everywhere. Running around, they were busy, and I knew exactly what it was about, Bucky.

I went to find tony eventually I did, he was in an office with Steve. I decided to wait till he was finished, they both seemed tense until Steve walked out.

"Steve"

"y/n"

I went in to see tony

"Hey, what was that about"
"nothing, he just won't sign the accords"

"Oh well he's Steve, he's not going to sign he's too stubborn for that."

Tony sighed and rolled his eyes

"Can I see him" I continued

"Who?"
"Bucky" I said sitting down next to him

"Oh, not now maybe after he's with a psychiatrist the now" he said getting up from the chair and walking towards the door.

"Ok, thanks"

He smiled then left the room, I just sat there I didn't know what else to do. I just wanted to see him, I missed him and what happened wasn't like him. I turned on the tv that was on the wall, I clicked on to the security cameras and watched bucky. He was locked in a glass box, he looked fed up and tired.

The psychiatrist sat at a table across from the glass box with a notebook. Everything seemed a little off, but it was probably just the fact that the avengers weren't talking.

After about 10 minutes the psychiatrist brought out a book it was red with a black star on it. It looked familiar but I wasn't sure. He then began to speak Russian.

Longing

Rusted

Seventeen

Daybreak

Furnace

Nine

Benign

Homecoming

One

freight car

he said only it was in Russian.

I began to feel a little lightheaded and everything began to blend.

What was happening to me? I was fine 2 minutes ago what's changed.

Everything hurt, my brain hurt.

All of my memories were flashing before me and then blending together,

Until there was nothing.

AN; hows everyones lives going!

i hope your all doing well

words :404