*part 31*

A man stood out from the shadows and looked around at us. He smirked as he pointed at me "you" he shouted.
"And you" he shouted again pointing at someone else.
I stepped forward onto the mat, I knew what he meant. He want me to fight this other woman. I had to fight this other woman.
"Go" he said
I immediately started attacking her. I swung my leg hitting her shoulder, she let go punching me in the face a few times. I started to punch back. This went on for a while. I got a hold of her neck and lifted her of the ground by it.
"Stop" he said.
"That was good" he continued.
...
2015
I sat up screaming drenched in sweat, breathing heavily.
"Hey hey, its okay, your ok. Shh" Bucky said calmingly.
He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his chest.
"Your safe, im here, okay?"
I nodded while still trying to calm
Down.
He stroked my hair and place the wet pieces at the front behind my ears.
"Its just a dream, your safe."
I nodded again taking a deep breath.
He whipped away my tears.
"Come on, lets go get a glass of water and see if that helps and you can talking about it if you want" he smiled softly.
"Okay, thank you"
He helped me up and we went to the kitchen. I say down and he got me a glass of water. We were just looking at each other for i few minutes until he finally spoke.
"I love you" he said bluntly
"What?"
"I don't know if you know but I've said this before but we're starting over and i . Just had to say it I'm sorry if .."
"I love you to" i said interrupting his ramble.
He just smiled as he toke a sip of his water.
"Thank you for always being there for me" i said
"I will always be there for you doll don't ever think for a second I won't be"
"And I'll always be there for you" I replied .
I kissed his lips and stood up.
"Lets go back to back to bed, i feel better now"
He nodded, taking the glasses with us we went back to bed.
"Good night doll"
"Good night buck"

                              ***

I miss those days, when life was so simple. We could do whatever we wanted and would only have to worry about getting caught instead of trying to stop our friends from killing us. I hope one day we can go back to that.
Steve and Bucky finally got on the jet.
"Y/n?" Bucky questioned
"Yes, im here helping your asses now sit down we have a long ride a head of us." I laughed
They say down and put their seatbelts on. "Lets go stop some winter soldiers!" I shouted.

AN: ugh im so bad at posting but I'll try to post the next part soon and thanks for over 800 reads cause that's insane💜

Words;; 478