*part 36*

My eyes started to flicker open again and i saw steve jaming his shield into tonys chest and as much as we needed to stop him it made me sick.
With the last of my strength I shouted "steve... no".
He dug it in a little more and then stopped.
I think its over.
Steve fell down next to him both catching their breaths.
Moments later steve stood up and toke his shield out of tonys chest. He then stumbled over to Bucky and helped him up. Then he helped me up. As we were leaving at each side of bucky helping him walk .
"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it.  My father made that shield!" Tony shouted and steve dropped the shield.
And the three of us walked away.

*some time later*

Bucky sat on a bed wearing all white and the end of the remaining metal arm was bandaged up. Me and steve walked up to him.
"Are you sure you wanna do this " steve said.
"I cant trust my own mind so until they figure it out how to get the bad stuff out of my head i think going back under is the best thing for everybody." Bucky sighed.
I just smiled at him, honestly I didn't really know what to say.
Bucky was then strapped into this pod and but back to sleep until they could figure out what was wrong.
"Thank you for this" steve said and i nodded.
"Your friend and my father they were both victims. If i can help one of them find peace" t'challa said.
"You know if they find out hes here, theyll come for him." Steve said.
"Let them try" t'challa replied Steve walked away and t'challa walked towards me.
"What about you miss y/l/n" he asked
"What do you mean?"
"I mean you have a lot of undoing aswell. As i recall you were also affected by the words. After all you are the winter warrioress."
"I mean yeah? But they don't know that and im fine, it only happened once"
"Yeah but what happens when they do find out and the trigger is still in your head or what happens when all the other memories come flooding back?"
He was right what would happen? Bucky isn't going to be there to tell me its ok and no one else understands. What now?
Eventually they will find out.
"So what do you suggest?" I asked.
"The same as mr barnes, frozen until we figure it out and then when we do we'll get started on yous separately"
I trust t'challa and he's right i need to get help before it gets worse.
"Ill do it"
"Shuri! Get me another freezing pod! We have another guest" he shouted.

AN: Thanks for 1k reads I'm actually surprised people are reading this trash but anyways thanks so much!!!

Words ; 466