*part 37*

1958

It was dark, the wind was damp and I could see were the streets lamps.
I sat on top of a roof somewhere in England. I had crouching with my gun aiming it a near by window.
"He's heading for the bedroom" a familiar voice said through coms.
"Good, everything is in place." I replied
The curtains were closed but i saw a male shadow. I didn't hesitate and toke the first chance.
BANG
The shot was fired.
The male figure dropped to the floor and the glass window shattered.
"I did it" i said.
"Good, now lets get out of here." He replied.
With the gun still in my hand i ran back to the motorcycle, which wasn't to far.
On my way there i ran into an older man .
"Hey? Your not supposed to be here" he said.
"Last time i checked i was"
He pointed a gun at me i immediately kicked it out of his hand and began to fight him. He wasn't that strong so it was easy. I got him on the ground and shot him in the head. I saw the blood drip from his head all over the roof top.
I didn't know what to think so i climbed down the roof top and ran towards the bike.
"What toke you so long" the winter soldier asked.
"This man but its fine i toke care of it"
"Good"
We got on the bike and headed for the jet which would take us back to Russia.

                              ~~~
January 2017

I jolted up screaming at the top of my lungs from the nightmare. I had been in wakanda for about a year now and a few weeks ago we had started the treatments. They were starting to work but before the proper development could happen i needed to remember everything. Which was a lot but it was coming back piece by piece
I was staying in a very small and cute hut just outside the palace.
Sweaty and full of tears i pressed this button which alerted shuri that it had happened again.
Not long after she came running in.
I was curled up in a ball crying.
"Hey, its okay you are safe now. If you still remember can you tell me what happened." She said softly.
I nodded and she said next to me as i told her everything.
"Hey, its ok that wasn't you. And remember every memory you remember again is a step closer to being better."
I nodded.
"Thanks again"
"No problem"
"Wheres Bucky? Can i please see him. I haven't seen him in weeks i need to know if he's alright" I begged.
"You cant see him now, he's not ready and neither are you. I promise as soon as your both ready you can see him" she reassured me.
"Does he know im here" i asked.
"I haven't told him and I won't until he's ready because if he knows he will overreact or ask for you"
I nodded.
"I don't want to go back to sleep" i said
"You don't have to if you don't want to, you can come back to my lab with me and you can watch what im doing"
"Ok" i said. We got up and i followed her to her lab.

AN: i hope you enjoyed this part!
The next part should be up tomorrow night im sorry this story is really cringe but i hope you are enjoying it lmao

Words; 551