*part 15*

FLICK

A lamp was just switched on, out of nowhere. I was trying to sleep, I looked at the clock 2am I had been asleep for a few hours.

That's when I noticed him, sitting on a chair across the room. I knew exactly who he was, bucky.

He just sat their staring at me while I let my eyes fix on him. Creepy I know. What was he doing here in my hospital room and why was staring at me like that.

He got up slowly and walked towards me crouching down at my level.

"Bucky?" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear me.

"Yes, doll it's me. I'm going on the run again; I don't want the leftovers off shield to find me. Or Steve. "He whispered.

"First of all, can you stop calling me doll I barely know you, second what are you doing here"

"You don't remember? That's ok I'm here to ask you to come with me"

"What? Are you crazy I'm not leaving my home to run away with you, as I said I don't even know you"?

"And I just remembered you 7 months ago so what do you say?"

"I don't know"

"We can work out our past together"

"I'll think about it"
"good well meet you tomorrow night at the alley way fury found you, if you're not there ill leave without you" he said before sneaking out of the window, where he had come in.

I wasn't sure if I was dreaming, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave. These were my friends, my family I couldn't leave them, but he was my only way of figuring out my past. I had to think about it a lot and I couldn't tell Nat she would 100% stop me from going. But for now, I need to get more rest because tomorrow I was going to heal. My body needed to heal; I could barely walk never mind run. If I decided to go, I would need to heal physically. Even if I didn't go then I needed to heal quickly because I needed to start training again. I've lost 7 months of training time I need to get back to it, my only excuse was leaving with bucky. Which I couldn't do, could I?

AN; sorry for not updating in a while i will post part 17 soon!

words~380