*part 13*

Nat smiled softly as bruce came back into the room.
"So your brain seems perfectly normal, you just need some rest for a few days then you'll be back to normal." He said smiling
"Thank you" i said
"Y/n your so lucky your a super soldier because without the serum you would be dead right now" tony said walking in the room.
"You were knocked out by a huge piece of metal,fell from mud air the then land in water were you nearly drowned" he continued
"How did i get out" i asked
"We don't know, we found you lying next to the lake with Steve"
"Bucky" i said
"What?"
"Bucky must have saved us,Steve got through to him" i said smiling
"Sounds likely, Steve and sam tried to hunt him down but was unsuccessful"
Nat told me.
"Oh, well i hope he's ok"
"We are talking about the winter soldier,he's fine" tony said
"Now get some rest" he continued
As they all left the room. I didn't want to rest i had been unconscious for 7 months I'm not going to miss any more. I am a super soldier i can so i will heal faster and once i do I'll find Bucky and figure out my past.
I turned on the tv and flicked through some channels for a while and nothing interested me. There was the news, weather, the office and something called Jane the virgin. This is starks place how is there barley any channels. I turned off the tv and decided that it was best if i try to walk now, I've been awake for an hour surely i had healed.
I sat up and my back hurt, the pain was shooting down my legs. I then swung them around so i was sitting up with my legs dangling off the bed. My legs hurt so badly they felt as though they were about to fall off. As i stood up I instantly stumbled back, i gripped onto the bed side table.
Everything hurt and I didn't want it to hurt, I wanted to be fine.
I fixed myself and stood up once again.
My whole body ached like i was a stiff elderly woman. I started walking, i was now holding onto the wall. I tried so hard to walk but it was more of a shuffle. I managed to shuffle to the windows. I looked outside, the view of new York was beautiful. I saw all the people who were completely fine going about their daily business. I wish I could do that, act like everything fine and move on.
The door swung open and that interrupted my thoughts,it was nat.
I looked at her, she didn't seem happy.
"I'm sorry, i was bored and i really wanted to walk" I explained
"It's ok, can you walk ok" she said walking towards me.
"Not really, it's more of a shuffle" i said.
She walked up to me, wrapping her arms around me.
"I'm so glad your ok" she said
"Me too" I laughed
She let go and helped me back to the bed.
"I think within a week you will be as good as new" she told me.
"Hopefully" i said
"Can you do me a favour?" I continued
"Sure, what is it"
"Could you maybe get my shield files."
"Off course"
"Really, what if you get caught"
"What do you mean I realised all those files months ago"
"Oh, alright then can you get me a copy,i want to know what they know"
"No problem, I'll see if i can track them down" she said leaving the room.
I turned the tv back on and greys anatomy was on season 10 episode 21.

An~ i hope you guys are enjoying this so far i have some really good ideas on where i want this to go!
Also thanks for all the reads

Words ~ 626