*part 35*

Iron man had flew up to where we had landed and I grabbed the nearest item which happened to be a pole and hit him with it. He started to fight back. Bucky had hit his head was was just starting to gain continuances of what was happening and he came to help. He he led him both arms around his neck in a lock and i was still hitting him with the pole. He finally got lose and held Bucky in the same head lock.
"Do you even remember them?" He asked.
"I remember all of them" he replied.
Iron man jumped of the platform and was using his blaster things to hold him and bucky up. On the way down steve shoved them aside. I used this time to try to climb down to join them. When they all fell to the floor.
"Jesus christ! Are you guys alright?" I shouted and as expected no one replied. I looked down
"Alright, you can do this" i said to myself jumping off and landing on my feet.
"Yes" i whispered spiting to bucky. Who was on one platform above the ground floor.
"You alright" i asked. He just started at me and then the shield. He grabbed it and ran towards steve and tony.
They began to fight passing the shield back and forth. Hitting tony in the process. I stood there for a moment because it looked to badass but i then realised I should probably help.
So the three of us were now fighting tony passing the shield between us.
I swung a punch at tony and then he started to punch me until he hot bored and blasted me into the wall and then blasted steve shortly after.
"Ugh" i groaned. My back ached so i sat for a moment to catchu breathe before getting up to help bucky.
But he had it covered so i went over to steve who seemed in a shit tone of pain not gonna lie.
"Steve hey, you alright?" I whispered.
"Yeah, yup im good"
"You don't look it, do you wanna sit here a minute or get up and help"
"Ill take a minute"
"Alright" I laughed going over to help bucky. Who was punching him into the wall.
Before I could do anything tony had blasted of buckys metal arm. That was it, i was really pissed now.
"Y/n" steve shouted throwing me his shield and I caught it perfectly.
I ran with it, protecting me from all of tonys shots. He fired a blast and it created a huge spark as it basted against the vibranium.
It was so freaking cool!
I then still holding the shield started to kick him. Amd he was punching back. My face was bleeding and everything hurt but i had to stop him.
I got him against the wall and beated him with the shield. He then broke free and used one of his last and strongest blasts to throw me against the wall hitting my head.
My ears were ringing and everything was blurry but i saw steve pick up his shield and continue to hit him. As everything was going black i saw tony blast steves shield to the side.
And thats when everything went black.

AN: hey i hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then a lovely weekend.
I was just writing part 39 and themed  part of it at Christmas and ive now realised that by the time I post it Christmas is going to be completely over ... anyways.
I am hoping to have this finished for new year and by that i mean writing it but idk.
Apparently we might be going into another lockdown which is funn.
If we do which we probably won't but you never know then once this is done I might write a peter fanfic but if we don't then I
won't have enough time so it depends.

Words: 549