*part 4*

"Alright soldier , the targets in place" i said in between bushes trying to hide. I could see the car speeding up and could hear him catching up.
"Hurry they are coming up to the lamppost"
"I know, y/l/n why do you always assume I don't have this under control"
I laughed a little looking at my watch.
"It's the winter warrioress to you"
I looked up when i heard a loud crash. He did it.
I wandered over to the car that was smashed into the lamppost. I went straight up to him.
"Wow you actually pulled it off"
I laughed
"No time to celebrate, you check if the serum is there and I'll take care of the damage"
"Off course soldier "
I opened the boot of car, there was a grey case. I slowly opened it, inside was bags of the super soldier serum.
"Its here" i said picking up the case.
I glanced at the car. A dead body on the  ground and one in the car. I smiled and walked towards him, the winter soldier .

                            ~~~

"Y/n are you alright" fury said concerned that i had went into a trance.
"The winter warrioress" i whispered
"Im the winter warrioress" i said again. I closed the file and turned to nat who was shocked.
"A memory of me and the winter soldier we had a mission to kill"
I said taking a deep breath
"I was involved in killing lots of innocent people" i continued as a few tears slowly fell from my eyes
This can't be happening, I knew i must have had a dark past but not this dark.
I didn't think I would have taken lives. I was the winter soldier partner in crime and i never even knew.
Nat ran over and hugged me tight.
"Hey, y/n, hey that wasn't you, it was someone else ok. You are ok and we are going to help you aren't we Steve?"
She said letting go of the hug.
"Yes" Steve nodded
"I can't believe this" i whispered
"We need to find him and take down shield" Steve added
"Shield? Why" I asked
"They were over run by hydra, once we take them down we will find Bucky and get him help. Whatever mind control he's under surely we can undo it" Steve replied
"Okay then I'm coming with you" i said

An: and you're starting to get your memories back!!! Oo things are starting to get more interesting.
I hope you are enjoying this so far !

Words :398