*part 41*

*1 week later*

"Good morning doll" said Bucky as my eyes slowly opened. I let my eyes fix on him for a minute. He was sitting at the edge of the bed with a small table full of breakfast foods.
"Breakfast in bed, just for you"
"Thanks, but whats the occasion?" I wondered.
"It is our anniversary of meeting" he laughed.
"73 years ago today i was introduced to the most beautiful girl ive ever seen." He smiled.
"Thats today?"
"Yup"
"Happy anniversary" I laughed hugging him.
"Now eat up, i have a bunch of activitys for us to do today"
"Alright"
I ate the breakfast which was amazing and then got dressed up. I felt bad because i had no idea that was today
But he seems excited about it.
I went out side to find him standing with a bunch of flowers.
"Awe thanks you didn't have to, I didn't even get you anything."
"It's alright, all i need is you" he smiled grabbing my hand.
"Now first on the agenda is the wakandan natural history museum. I know t'challa and shuri has already told us a lot but I thought it would be nice to see and read more about it"
Yeah i heard its nice there"
We walked to the museum which didn't take to long.
"So um i was thinking about one if my memorys which was from the night before we met. It was about my mother" i said.
"What about your mother?"
"She is madame hydra, turns out i was an accident so she used me for experiments"
"Oh my god y/n I'm so sorry"
"Its fine, I don't actually remember her, just whispers so to be honest I'm not mad. "
"Yeah, well I'm glad your here"
"Theres the museum" i said changing the subject.
We went inside and started to read about the history of wakanda and look at old relics.
There was a wall on the black panther and how its decided. There was old drawings and pictures of all the past black panthers.
It was all so interesting to learn about.
There was also past weapons on the walls with descriptions and how wakanda was founded.

After i few hours we decided to go for lunch in this fancy traditional restaurant.
"This place is way fancier than I thought. Are you sure we can afford this?"
"Don't worry about it doll, me and t'challa have an arrangement."
"What kind of arrangement?"
"Im going to work on the farms and do other work and we can stay here for free" He said as the waiter toke us to a table and we sat down.
The waiter came back and toke our orders.
"Remind me to ask t'challa if theres any jobs i can do, I would love to help out"
"Yeah, he probably does. We can ask him later at the next activity. Which is a tour of the palace. I know we've seen some bits of it but not all."
"Omg that sounds so fun!"
"Yeah and i heard theres a gift shop at the back"
"I love gift shops" I laughed
"I know you do." He laughed as well.
Our meals came and we had a really nice lunch. I was excited to tour the palace all ive seen is the kitchen and the lab. He knows me so well, i love learning more about history and thats what we're spending the day doing.

An: I just finished writing the end of this fanfic and honestly im kinda sad now

Words/ 593