Authors note!!!

I would just like to start by saying a hug thank you to everyone who's read this and to those who have voted and commented, All that stuff it really means a lot. I honestly started this thinking that no one would read it and my friend (you know who you are) said I should upload it so i did. Im so greatfull to her for forcing me to do this even tho it's pretty trash it's honestly be one hell of a journey. I started this bored one night thinking I wasn't going to continue it but here we are and im decently proud on how far its came. Sorry for the plot twist btw another friend and i were chatting when she suggested it and honestly it just made sense to do it that way since I don't want to write another book and I don't want to leave you guy with them getting married off. Because that's boring and i wanted to spice it up a bit. Im also sorry for how cringe it was I tried to make it cute and not that cheesy but it didn't work out like that. Anyways ivd ended up on a rant as usual.
Thank you so much!
- queens

Hey, a few people have been reading this recently(2024) and i just wanted to pop on to say that i apologise for the ending, its so shit😭
I don't want to change it as i wrote this years ago and just want to leave it as i wrote it.
If you don't like the ending just ignore it and pretend i didn't write it like that because i genuinely don't know what i was thinking.
I think i just woke up that morning and chose violence 😂

-queens