*part 9*

I landed and ran towards Steve and sam who had just landed too.
"Hey guys" i said as the winter soldier came out of nowhere and shoved us. Me and Steve fell off. My suit had a built in para suit so I slowly landed on the floating plane thing. Steve however didn't and nearly fell off into the ocean.
I laughed as i helped him up.
"Thanks" he said
"Your welcome" i said still laughing
I then Followed steve into the sky thing. There was a bridge and nothing underneath but a lake a good few feet under us.
"Is this safe?" i asked
"Shh!" Steve said as he stopped. I looked over his shoulder to see the winter soldier.
"People are going to die buck" he said
"I cant let that happen" he continued
The winter soldier just stood there with anger in his eyes.
"Please don't make me do this" steve pleaded again, with the winter soldier still staring at him.
"Steve, please don't kill him" i whispered.
Steve threw his shield and it bounced of off the soldiers shiny metal arm and landed back in his hand.
They began fighting on the metal bridge.I didn't know what to do I didn't want to hurt any off them so i stood there, just like a coward i stood there.
I heard gunshots The winter soldier had shot Steve, he was fine obviously he's Steve.
I pulled out my gun from my pocket and held it up in front of me.
I always had perfect aim but i was nervous I didn't know what to hit. Before I could do anything, Steve dropped his shield and they were full of fighting each other. I chased after them as they kept moving still with the gun in my hand. Steve had pulled bucky off the ground by the neck and held him up strangling him. This was the right moment to shot.
The bullet flew through the air so fast I couldn't see where it was going but eventually it had hit him.
I don't know what i was thinking he's the winter soldier he's not going to be to bothered by a gun shot but he screamed as it hit him, i felt so bad.
The winter soldier got out of Steve's grip and they start to battle again.
"Drop it!" He shouted
"Drop it!" Steve demanded
Bucky replied with a scream.
Steve managed to get him in a head lock and they were on the floor.
I didn't think I could watch it anymore.

An~ sorry i was hoping for this to be longer but the original part i wrote was way to long so i had to do half and half!
Do you guys prefer lots of short parts
Or not as many long parts let me know because i can make them longer let me know in the comments!
Also what did you guys think of the new episode of what if yesterday, u really enjoy the parallels between past movies

Words: 427