*part 14*

4 episodes of greys anatomy later Nat came running in.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but I was looking at the shield files and I couldn't find anything on you, just that Nick fury found you."

"no you're ok, why is there nothing on any tests. They definitely fan blood tests and DNA" I said pausing the tv and sitting up.

"I don't know, I knew they ran them but there's nothing."

"Go ask fury, he should know he was there."
"alright, ill be back soon" she said leaving again.

I turned greys anatomy back on, I really like this show. There's always some sort of drama going on, I am never bored of this show.

Another few episodes of greys anatomy later Nat comes back with a laptop.

"Ok, so he really didn't want to hand this over but I finally convinced him so here" she said handing me the laptop.

"thank you so much"
"no problem everything they know about you should be on here. I better let you search let me know what you find" she said leaving once again

"I will" I shouted back at her"

I started to read through the online file, the stuff on there was exactly what I remembered. I was found in an alley way by nick fury, I was great at fighting, I didn't remember what happened and that I became a shield agent.

I already knew all of this, I thought this was supposed to be new information, where was it. I started clicking through other files there was lots of information on everyone Nat, Steve, bruce,tony,clint,thor.

I cant believe there's nothing else on me, I thought there must be something else but there wasn't and it was getting late. They were right I needed to rest so I turned the laptop off, the lights to. Off course off all people I would be the one to go into a coma for months and come out to realise everything they tested them for is gone. Off course that was me, this time I did need to turn off my thoughts and let myself fall asleep.

Goodnight to me

AN; sorry this part is so short but i hope you enjoyed 

word ~ 349