*part 16*

There I was walking across the room, when I say walking, I mean I was actually walking when Nat walked in.

"Hey, I brought break- y/n your supposed to be in bed"

"Sorry but I really want to heal, and I have been walking about and lifting things all morning. I think I am ready to go back to training" I told her

"No y/n you've been awake for just under 24 hours and you think your ready to start training?"

"Nat I am probably a super soldier, I heal faster. Im fine and im ready"
" is that what it said on your secret file?"

"Secret file? What secret file" I asked

"The one I told you about"

"you never told me about that"

"I didn't? well I meant to"

"Oh my god that's why all I could find was the basics" I said heading straight for the computer. I went to nick fury's files and the googled secret file. Off course nothing came up because who calls a secret file, secret file that's dumb.

"what's the file called"
" he said it was Y/l/n secret file" she said laughing. She came over and sat at the end of the bed, across from where I was sitting.

"Off course" I laughed while putting it into the search bar.

I needed a password; I guessed the password was nickjfury50. As expected, I was right, I knew this man to well.

Then a huge file came up with all this information about me

*the file looked like this*

Name~ y/n y/l/n

Birthday ~ 5th November 1921

Physical age ~ around 27

Actual age (2015) ~ 94

Power~ super soldier

y/n is a highly trained assassin and was controlled by hydra most of her life. According to old hydra files was She started training when she was 6 and was the first winter soldier at the age of 24. She toke the serum months before the well-known winter soldier. She had her first official mission not long after and that's when she became known as the winter warrioress. And when the winter soldier was ready, they went on missions together, they were unstoppable. Until 2011 where she escaped with his help and that's when I found her.

She does not remember her past and we think its for the best she doesn't, she doesn't need to know what she s capable off and who she has killed. She is now an avenger an no one can know who she truly is.

LAST EDITED 8 MONTHS AGO

*End of file*

AN~ ooh shits going down

words: 413