*Part 23*

The paramedics gave me a quick check, I was fine. Then Nat wandered over to me, I wasn't in the mood to talk to her, I know its been over a year but I don't know what to say to her.

"hey, its good to see you"

"I would like to say the same about you"

"what's that supposed to mean" she questioned
"well you lied to me "
"what are you talking about you ran away to god knows where yourself and never bothered to tell anyone you were safe."
"well I didn't trust anyone here, you and fury especially"
"he grassed me in"
"no I kind of worked it out when he said you grassed him in"
"it was a secret I kept from you for your safety"

"it was a lie! You lied to me. You knew all this time and never bothered to mention it"

"It was for you"
"no it wasn't, no wonder I ran away. I can't deal with this I'm going home" I said heading towards my car.

"Home, home or the place you ran off to"

I didn't even want to answer that.

I booked a hotel for 2 nights and then I was going to head back to Romania.

I got in the hotel and as expected I got a call from bucky.

*On the phone*

"Hey, are you ok, I just saw the news. Did you make it in time? Are you safe?"
"hey buck I'm fine, not even a scratch"
"thank god, did you sign"
"yup, I'm staying at this hotel for a few nights then I'll be home"

"Alright, I miss you. its really quiet here" he laughed

"Aw miss you too"

"ok im going to see what money we have left so I can get groceries"
"ok, remember the wee market down the road get the fruit from there. Those are fresh"
" I will< alright bye"
"bye"

*Off the phone*

I decided to flick throughthe channels most of it was in a different language. I went for a bath; I wasdusty and then turned on the news. What I saw on the news was not what Iexpected, in fact the complete opposite

AN~ should I be doing homework .... yes. am I writing this instead ... also yes.

anyways sorry this toke so long, I've been super busy. its the october week this week so i should i have time to write and post more often. YAY.

words ; 356