*part 20*

* 1 year and 3 months LATER*

"Doll, get up we have landed" Bucky whispered just loud enough for me to hear. I

Groaned at the thought of getting up.

"Come on" he said helping me up. I got up still half asleep and picked up my bag. I got off the plane.

We had just arrived in Bucharest, Romania. We got a taxi to a small apartment bucky had bought for us a few weeks ago. We got in there and it look an absolute mess but honestly it didn't matter much cause in a few months we would probably have to move again and sell it anyways.

We didn't sell the last one in Russia because it was filled with our things, so it didn't feel right. It was our little home, a place to come back to. The past few months with buck were amazing, we had burgers every Saturday night and read lots of books. I unpacked my bags and I pulled out the picture frame the one that bucky kept at his side of the bed.

***

December 16, 1986

"We should take a picture" I said laughing

"Here? Why" he said laughing with me

"so, we can look back and see how happy we are and laugh about the fact we have a nice picture of us taken in the middle of a shopping centre"

He shook his head

"come on its nearly Christmas and its our first Christmas away from hydra."

He looked over at the tall Christmas tree in the middle of the shopping center the back at me.

"I brought the disposable camera" I continued

He finally caved, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the tree.

"hey can you take a picture of us?" Bucky asked a passing man.

"sure"

CLICK

He toke the photo. One of my hands were on my hip the other around Bucky. We both had a huge smile on our faces.

"Thank you" I said taking the camera from him.

"that's them all used up, we should get them developed"

"Shall we doll" he as he lifted his arm for me to link onto.

"We shall" I laughed

***

"Hey, are you alright" bucky said helping me out of the trance.

"I remembered something; this picture was taken at Christmas when we escaped hydra. This was a few weeks before they caught us" I said look up from the picture frame to face bucky.

"that's right, oh my god that's amazing" he said running over to me and giving me the biggest hug. He had been amazing about the whole I don't remember us situation, honestly at times I remembered things he didn't. most of the time they were too traumatic to give him details.

"Once you finish unpacking, we should watch a movie. What DVDs did you bring?" he asked

"The Lego movie" I said bringing it out from the bag.

"Really the Lego movie? We have so many other options like die hard, the jungle book that was a good movie and you brought the Lego movie" he laughed

"Yeah, it's a good movie. I also brought Alice in wonderland"

"The live action or animated?"
"What one do we own?"
"animated"
"yeah animated, I didn't have enough money to waste on DVDs" i laughed

"Alright then the Lego movie it is" he said taking the DVD out of my hand and leaving the room.

"don't start it without me" I shouted

"How could I, I can barely work this"

I laughed as I quickly put the clothes away before I joined him.

AN~ this is a little cringe so just ignore it lol

words ; 576