*Part 27*

I woke up to a phone call it was around 6am, I was expecting it to be bucky. I wanted it to be bucky but unfortunately it was tony. I'm not exactly in the mood to talk to him after last night. After a few seconds of debating whether to answer it or not I decided not to because its 6 in the morning. Which is to early to be dealing with tony problems. I put my phone down and went back to sleep, to wake up to yet again another call from tony.

It must be important.

I picked up

*On the phone*

"What is it" I groaned as I got out of bed.

"Meet me at the airport stat and wear your suit"

"alright" I said

Tony hung up, grabbed my suit and drove the airport. The traffic wasn't that bad, so I got there just in time to meet the others.

I saw tony and ran over to him. There stood tony, Nat, a robot, a kid in a spider suit, Rhody and a guy in a cat costume.

"y/n this is vision, spiderman and you know everyone else so yeah we are all caught up alright let's go"

"Hi nice to meet yous"
"miss y/l/n lovely to finally meet you, I've read so much about you"
"you read?" I said shaking his hand.

He read?

We moved on and followed tony through the airport, we got to where we were planning on stopping Steve. We planned for spiderman to fly in when the code word underoos was shouted. Before we could discuss any further Steve, bucky, Sam, Wanda from the news and clint ran towards us. I looked at bucky, I really hoped he would come with us, and we could get him the help he needs. He didn't look as though he wanted to, he looked surprised to seem me on the other team. I hope he knows; I was doing what is best for him.

AN; sorry for not updating!! I've been swamped with tests and homework and I still am. I will try to write them upload the next part within the next week but we will see

words; 321