*part 3*

The winter soldier . The winter soldier . The winter soldier The winter soldier .
"Turns out it was him but obviously he didn't kill him and when we found him it turns out that he is Steve's friend bucky"
I stopped staring at nat who stopped with me.
"Y/n are you alright?" Natasha asked
"The winter soldier " i whispered
"I .. i feel like I know him" I said still in a world of my own.
"What do you mean you know him?" Steve asked. I didn't realise that he was there. I got i fright for a moment but then I realised it was just Steve.
"Yeah i don't know it feels like a memory, an old memory"
"Y/n this is huge for you, you've barley remembered anything in years" nat said
"I know I just wish I knew were" i said looking at steve
Nat was right this was huge for me I hadn't remembered things from my past in years. The first thing I remember is breaking out of a abandoned building and running away, eventually nick fury found me and recruited me to shield and eventually the avengers.
"Can i see him?" I asked
"Off course" nat said taking me into a little room with nick fury laying on a bed resting.
"Y/n about damn time"
"fury i got worried for a while there I thought you were dead"
He smiled a little and moved on
"So whats that i hear about remembering the winter soldier ?"
"I just recognise him"
" maybe you worked with hydra, it would explain a lot" he said
"Maybe, it would explain why I know how to fight"
"Hill show y/l/n a picture of him, see if anything will come back to her"
Fury ordered.
"Off course" Maria said walking off to grab a pictures of him and returned quickly with it. Instead of just pictures she handed me his file. It was very small mostly just info that they gathered today. I opened the file labeled the winter soldier and began to flick through it.
There were news reports on him from today, a few blurry pictures and one old picture of him from the 40s that was clear.
It was from the war he was wearing his army uniform. He also had a smile plastered across his face, a beautiful smile in fact. One that i feel like I've seen before.
I recognised his eyes, the perfect shade of blue. Eyes that you could melt away in. The more I looked at it the more i began to remember it.

An: yay my chapters are getting longer
I hope you are enjoying the story so far
And i will hopefully post the next part soon 💜

Words: 432