*part 12*

While Bruce was doing brain scans, I remembered not long before I was shot. I wondered if I had a scar, I mean it hurt pretty bad, but I never really looked at it to see how deep It was. Once Bruce left to look at the scans properly.

"Tony was the gunshot wound deep" I said before tony could leave the room.

"What gunshot wound?" he questioned

"What do mean the winter soldier shot me"

"You weren't shot there was no wound when we found you"

"Yes, ask Steve or Sam they were there"

"the only reason there wouldn't be a wound would be if you were a super soldier"

Did someone forget to fill tony in? I am a super soldier I went on missions with the winter soldier, it would make sense right.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I am considering I used to work with the winter soldier" I argued

"You what?"

"Did no one tell you? I got some memories back"

Tony stormed out of the room, and I could hear yelling, but I couldn't quit tell what was being said. It was more likely about me; I mean I just broke the news from like months ago. Its strange how no one told him, I'm surprised fury didn't say anything. All of this didn't seem right, when I first met nick fury and he welcomed me to shield they ran a bunch of background checks and found nothing. He also did lots of tests and checked my blood. The super soldier serum is in my blood how did they not see it, how did they not know.

That's when Nat walked in, clearly Steve couldn't stop her any longer.

"Hey, how are you feeling" she said softly

"Apart from the fact I nearly died, good"

She laughed a little before replying "I missed you"

"So how long has it been exactly" I asked

"Around 7 or 8 months" she said sitting down at the end of my bed

Oh my god, I felt so bad for nat and everyone. I was in a coma for 7 months and they didn't know if I was going to be ok.

"oh my god"

AN~ oh my god have you seen the Hawkeye trailer! it looks so good

and thank you all so much for 100 reads it means a lot!!

and thank you to my amazing friends for their hilarious comments ( yous know who you are) 

words ; 358