*part 30*

All of a sudden he was shoved off me by the black panther. I was breathing heavily as Grasped for air. I glanced over and saw plack panther fighting bucky. After a few moments I finally caught my breath and sat up slowly before getting on my feet ready to fight again.
I looked over at bucky and he and t'challa were fighting and they both seemed really pissed. "I didnt kill your father" i heard bucky yell.
"I cant believe you would do this" i said looking at steve who was fighting spiderman.
"Do what?"
"To bucky he was healing and was in a better place and you turned him on me" i said running towards him.
"No, y/n you did that yourself when you signed" he said
"I didn't i was coming back to him it was all fine everything was ok and i know he never killed him" i said pining steve to the ground and held my hand to his neck and began to choke him.
"He never it was the psychiatrist who did and he's going to set free a more super soldiers just like us if we don't stop him" he said struggling to breathe
"What? Well we need to stop him" i said letting go.
"Do you'll help?" He said grabbing my shoulders and shoving me down to the ground.
"I might but if i do its for the world and for Bucky, everything I'm doing here is for Bucky not for you or anyone else"
"Same here"
"Alright then" i said kicking up towards his stomach lightly pushing him off me so I could get up. As i was walking away i turned towards Steve.
"And Steve"
"Yes"
"I still don't like you"
"Im not a fan of you either y/n, but Bucky is and I'm sure he'll come around"
"Thanks Steve" i said running
"Where do you think your going"Clint laughed while shooting one if his arrows. Luck was on my side because I caught it.
"Hey, I'm helping yous" i said dropping the Arrow. I saw nat run towards a
Jet, I decided to follow after.
I caught up after a couple of minutes .
"Hey nat what are you doing"
"Making sure they don't get away? Why are you talking to me?"
"Im sorry i was such a dick I didn't mean it i was just upset and going through a lot" I apologised as we reached the jet.
"Its ok, i get it and I'm sorry i lied"
"It's alright, I really hope once this is over we can go back to being friends"
"I would like that" nat said smiling
"I think we should let Steve leave" i stated
"What?"
" he's trying to stop other super soldiers theres this dude who's unleashing them or something, see they trying to get to the jet. I think we should let them. He needs to stop them from doing damage"
"Your right, you start up the ship and ill make sure no one stops them"
"Thanks" i said running to get on the get to the jet and it get it ready to go.

AN; Heyy I'm actually excited to be writing the next few parts and hopefully they will be up by the end of the week!
Also thanks for 800 reads and remember pls don't be a ghost reader

Words-526