*part 45- the finale*

I looked at myself in the mirror, the dress was gorgeous and fit perfectly. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I had makeup and my hair was all curled. I smiled at myself, then checked the time 11am. It was time.
I made my way to the church and the closer i got the more I recognised the man standing at the door.
"Fury?" I laughed
"Y/l/n"
"What are you doing here?"
"Walking you down the isle what else would i be doing here"
"Who.. who called you"
"Your man is stubborn and would do anything for you, hes a keeper. He called me the other night and said you were getting married and needed someone to give you away." He said as i hugged him.
"Thanks for coming"
"No problem, Now lets get this show on the road"
Our arms linked as fury opened the door and I started to walk down the isle. My eyes started to tear up and the first person I noticed was Bucky, he looked so happy.
Then through the blurry tears i noticed how there was to many people there. I wiped the tears and saw nat, steve and sam. Wanda vision and a random blonde. Shuri and t'challa were there too.
I was so excited to see them.
I got to the bottom and joint hands with Bucky.
"Hello and welcome. We are gather here today to celebrate the union between James Buchanan barnes and y/n y/l/n. " the minister began.
" James we'll start with your vows"
"Y/n from the moment i met you , i knew you were the one. You are beautiful, funny and could beat me in any fight. Weather that be about what we should have for dinner or the next movie we are going to watch or a physical one. You inspire me every day to be a better person and to love and care more for the things and people around me. I am so great full that get to marry you today and then spend the rest of my life with you. I love you" he said tearing up a little and honestly so was i.
"Alright y/n" the minister asked.
"I now thanks to the people here in wakanda can remember the first time we met and honestly even though you looked dangerous i felt this feeling of safety and home and up until that moment id never felt like that ever. You taught me how to love and how to be happy. You brought me out of my dark tunnel and made me a better person. I love our banter and how you look in the morning. I love how you can make me smile even if the whole world was falling apart. The day i said I would run away with you I honestly felt crazy because at that time i felt as though I barley knew you and yet i felt safe and i knew I could trust you no matter what. And I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you because you are the love of my life"
"Beautiful, now do you james Buchanan barnes take the y/n y/l/n to be your loftly
Wedded wife"
"I do" he said
"And do you y/n y/l/n take the james Buchanan barnes to be your loftly wedded husband."
"I do" i said
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"
I instantly kissed him in disbelief that this was happening and yet so happy and overwhelmed everyone was cheering and clapping.
We quickly signed a few papers and joint hands as we left the church.
"For the first time ever mr and mrs barnes" the minister shouted.
When we got outside nat ran over and gave me the biggest hug.
"Congratulations!" She said letting go and looking at me.
"This is my sister yelena"
"Yelena, hi nats told me a lot about you"
"Congratulations on the wedding it was a beautiful ceremony"
"Thank you."
"Hi, I'm Wanda. Im so sorry about the whole Germany thing you seem like a great person"
"Hi Wanda, you too once your safe from stark we should definitely catch up with nat and yelena too"
"Definitely"
"Y/n"
"Vision"
"Congratulations" he said.
"Thank you"
We all went over to the palace because t'challa had surprised us with a party.
We spent the rest of the night dancing and catching up. Me and Bucky had our first dance to our favourite song.
We cut the cake, then ate the cake. It got late and everyone else went to rooms t'challa had given them in a local hotel.
It was just me and Bucky left. We stood on the balcony looking at the stary night. We looked at eachother and smiled.
"I love you mrs barnes" he said
"I love you too mr barnes" I laughed kissing him.
☁️☁️☁️

"And then i woke up, so yeah that was my crazy dream" i said taking a sip of coffee
"Sounds it, I thought you were just going to say you were chased by a lion or something"
"Nope" I laughed
"So have you seen the new spiderman movie yet? I heard it's really good"

•••
It was all but a dream. The great love of y/n's life Bucky barnes in the end was still a fictional character and their story stayed all in her head. If only this was the mcu but maybe just maybe in another reality in another time they are together and happy as ever just like her dreams.

THE END

Words: 940