*part 10*

But my body had frozen I didn't know what to do. I don't know what came over me all of the other battles i was fighting and actually doing something, this wasn't like me.I shut my eyes tight and pulled up the gun again. I opened my eyes slowly and shot him but unfortunately it just bounced of off his metal arm.
Before I could say or do anything he shot Steve who groaned in pain as he climbed higher up a tall pole.
BANG
He had shot him again, this time he fell to the the metal landing not far below the thick pole.
"Steve!" I shouted
The winter soldier looked at me and the back at where Steve was.
The flying building thing started to crash into another building. Everything was falling apart and there was lots of fire.
Crash
I felt a hard piece of metal hit my head. I started to feel dizzy and my vision was going blurry. I shut my eyes and opened them again hoping to see clearer
When i did i saw the winter soldier punching steve in the face.
"Stop! Buck stop, he's your friend" i tried to shout but my throat was groggy.
"This doesn't concern you doll" he shouted back.
Doll?
"Then finish it" steve said between heavy breaths
"Because im with you to the end of the line"
The winter soldier had stopped.
The rest of the building had started to collapse as i saw steve and bucky fall.
"No!" I shouted
I then heard a clatter and my eyes started to shut as i began to fall.
My head ached and i was running out of time before I might go unconscious. For once i used my time wisely and pulled the para suit string.
It didn't seem to be working when i  put it away earlier it must have gotten stuck. I panicked but before I could do anything.
CRASH

An: sorry that was a but of a cliffhanger and he called yous doll 🥺
I might post the next part tonight if not tomorrow

Words ~ 325