°01°

August 25th,2018

August 25th,2018.Wensday.

THE SOUND OF YOUR BROTHERS BICKERING COULD BE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE...you were instantly awoken from your peaceful slumber to the noise coming from the other side of your bedroom wall. The worst part was that the alarm you set the night before hadn't even gone off yet.

'These idiots are at it again' you thought to yourself.

You rubbed your eyes open to see the bright light shining through your window as you sat yourself up on the bed and grabbed the soft blanket next to you to wrap around your body before exiting the room.

Walking a few steps,you stood with an annoyed look on your face,"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?!" you banged on the blue and pink painted door that the two boys opened up wide enough for their heads to peak through the side, "Sorry,y/n.." the blue haired one apologized to their sister on behalf of him and his twin.

You looked at them with narrowed eyes,"You're lucky I'm half asleep or I would've beat both of your asses"they gulped at the sound of your tone. They knew better than to wake you up before your alarm,last time they each ended up with a broken nose.

Turning back around,you walked back into your bedroom still feeling as drowsy as before. You decided to lay back onto your mattress to give yourself a minute to fully wake up when the sound of your phone going off was heard at the same time your head hit the pillow.

*Ring Ring*

"So,much for that..."You muttered, reaching over to hit dimiss button. Just when you were about to close your eyes once again,your bedroom door swung open startling you. Lifting up your head to see who it was,there stood your brother with his messy pink curls and the same big smile plastered on his face as always,"Come to disturb my peace?.."you groaned making him roll his eyes.

"Actually! I came to steal some of your hairspray"he grinned. He made his way over to your vanity completely ignoring your protests,"What happened to the packet of bottles I gave you and Souya?!"

"We finished it"he sprayed his curls.

"I gave it to you guys last week.."you got up.

"Uhh...well,you see what happened-"your hand covered his mouth,"Save it!"He shrugged setting the bottle of hairspray back to where he found it,the feeling of his tongue licking your hand made you pull it back.

"GROSS,NAHOYA!!" you wiped it off on his shirt to which he returned with an amused laugh,"Start getting ready if you wanna ride with us to school" he said making his way out and slamming the door behind him.

They could be very annoying at times but you loved them dearly even when you felt like punching them,the three of you had always been inseparable since you were all kids. The only thing now was that,Nahoya and Souya had gotten themselves into another gang known as the Tokyo Manji Gang or in other words;Toman.