°73°

It had started

It had started. You felt yourself get nervous but there was no backing out now,"You ready?" Senju looked back to see your expression. Her face softening,"You okay there?" she asked stepping closer to you.

"Just a bit nervous" you tried laughing it off,"Hey,hey,don't worry"she rubbed your shoulders.

"I have your back,okay? You don't have to worry about anything" you nodded,"Thank you" you calmed down. Once this was over,everything could go back to how it was and that's all you wanted.

"Now,let's go. We're wasting time" following back on the path you two were walking on. Your heads peaking behind one of the storage containers,guys throwing swings at eachother. Blood was being spilled. Men were dropping. Your eyes spotted Souya from afar beside Hakkai,they seemed to be up against the two guys who you later had found out were named Ran and Rin that had attacked you, Kazutora and Baji that one day.

"Souya..he's crying,I have to help him"Senju pulled you back by the arm,"They'll see you Y/n,it can't be a suprise attack if they all see you" you tried getting out of her grip.

"He's my brother"you could hear his cry,"Senju,I'm sorry but I have too" you released yourself from her and started to run towards him."shit.."she muttered before running after you,afterall she didn't have much choice.

"Souya!" you yelled,your brother instantly recognizing the sound of your voice.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?!" him and Hakkai both looking at you as if you were insane,"Ask questions later" you tried helping them up. Souya winced at your touch,"My arm it's broken...IT WOULDN'T BE IF SOMEONE OVER HERE WATCHED HOW I MOVED!" your brother sent a glare to Hakkai.

"Could've told me sooner!"

"Smiley would've gotten it.."

"Yuzuha would've gotten it.." both of them muttered.

"HUH?" the two boys looked at eachother,"YOU'RE NOT DOING SO HOT YOURSELF!" Hakkai yelled.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHINING TO YOUR BIG SISTER FOR HELP!" Souya shot back,"You guys pick the worst time to fight! Seriously?! Now?!!"you went to get between them only for Souya to push you out of the way.

"WILL YOU TWO CUT IT OUT?!" you yelled but they only ignored you. You looked around to find Senju only to spot her surrounded by some guys,"..fuck, this is all my fault"

"You again?" a familiar voice said behind you,"Funny seeing you here,pretty girl" you turned to face them. A smile playing on his lips,both boys were definitely paying attention now.

Souya pulled you back,"Don't touch her" he warned. Ran pointed the baton in his hand towards him,"What are you going to do about it? How about I break your other arm?" he grinned. Ran and his brother quickly knocked the two boys off their feet leaving you to stand alone,"Ready to fight us alone princess?" Rin smiled at you.

Meanwhile,Nahoya and Mitsuya were both stuck in wheelchairs hanging outside of the hospital. Mitsuya noticed his friend spacing out,"You okay Smiley? What's wrong?"he asked him. Nahoya looked at him with his usual wide smile,"Just remembering something.."

"What is it?"

"I just realized where my little sister is"he chuckled to himself,he should've realized it sooner.

"...and where would that be?"

"Yokohama."

"Huh?!"

"Don't worry,she's fine. Her and Souya are fine." Nahoya thought of the two,"You sure about that?"Mitsuya questioned."Angry is way too nice so he can't punch anyone like he means it" Mitsuya chuckled,"Haha...sounds like him"

"But if he starts crying,it's different when he cries but! If I'm correct and my sister is there well then I have nothing to worry about" he looked at Nahoya confused,"What do you mean?"

"Y/n is stronger and if she snaps well...she could take down whoever she's up against" he grinned.

*Flashback*
Souya & Nahoya: age 10
Y/n: age 9

Souya sat on the ground crying,he had bruises covering his arms and legs. Nahoya had left to go to the bathroom near by only to come back and find the two of you in the middle of the scene,you stood in the center of the playground with your hands bawled into fists. Boys around the age of sixteen laid around you unconscious,"Imouto,what happened?"your brother asked you.

"They were being mean to Souya!" you looked at him as he noticed the blood on your fists,"Is that why you beat them up?" you nodded. He looked around seeing that there was about ten of them that tried ganging up on you both. He could hardly believe that they had gotten beaten up by his little sister who looked like she could barely hurt a fly but better than coming back to both his siblings hurt.

"Promise me that if either of you are in any trouble again,you'll let me know?"

"Okay" you and Souya agreed.

"Big brother will always handle everything,big brother will protect you both"

*End of Flashback*

"Sounds like your sister has this handled" Mitsuya said looking over to his smiling friend.

"She sure does"

•••••••••uploading the 3 other chapters at 12am exactly! Be ready tonight <3

•••••••••
uploading the 3 other chapters at 12am exactly! Be ready tonight <3