°71°

6:30pm

6:30pm.

The twins realized you had left after twenty minutes passed and you hadn't went back into the hospital,they called your phone but you didn't pick up. They eventually figured you left with Takemitchi but to their luck,he didn't answer either so the only choice was to go find you which ended up with them checking home first.

"Y/N!!" they yelled walking into the house. No response."IMOUTO!"they went up the stairs to check but no sign of you,"Where the hell did she go?" Nahoya sighed. Midnight was the only one who could be found laying on your bed.

"She was here though" Souya said.

"How do you know that?"

"Those are the clothes she was wearing,that means she came and changed" he pointed at the clothing you had left on the edge of your bed,Nahoya looked around.

"Her katana is gone too" he added,ever since you had gotten it you would always place it on your shelf that was beside your mirror.

"She better not do what I think she's going to do" Nahoya said,"We should meet up with the others,maybe she's with them" Souya suggested.

"Possibly,let's go. It's getting the late,the fight is soon"

Unfortunately,they weren't about to find you with the others and the only two who knew where you were,were Takemitchi who wasn't going to say anything and Senju who you were with at the moment. "You sure about this,y/n?" the white haired girl asked you,"Very" you had came up with the idea and you were going to stick by it.

"Those guys are strong,I don't want you getting hurt" Senju's voice sounding worried.

"I just want to take down Kisaki and Izana,that's it. I have to do this"

"I'm sure Kisaki is an easy target but Izana! He's something else Y/n,he could kill you"

"Then I'll kill him" she stepped closer to you,"Are you really able to kill someone? You think you could live with that even if he is a bad person?" you looked away.

"He ordered Kisaki to kill two innocent people close to me.."you said thinking of Mr. and Mrs. Sato,they didn't deserve what happened. They didn't even have anything to do with all of this," He killed Shinichiro and he almost killed Emma...HELL! She might be dead!" your voice starting to crack.

"I didn't even stay long enough to hear if she was going to be okay and I don't plan to until I finish this"she knew she wouldn't be able to stop you from interfering with the fight tonight, she only had two choices; she either helps you or she let's you do it alone. Senju being Senju wasn't going to let you go in on this one your own and let's be honest, Takemitchi would not be able to protect you on his own without atleast a bit of help.