°54°

3:55pm.

Izana had walked back to the car waiting for him parked near the sidewalk,getting inside to see Kisaki and Kakucho sat down. He closed the car door,"She's quite the looker when she's not all bloodied up" Izana joked,a laugh leaving his lips.

"So,who is that women that dropped them off?"he questioned,from all the eyes he had on you he knew she was with you most of the time.

"That's Kimura Asami,her parent's assistant"Kisaki answered.

"Interesting"

"Why are you so fixated on her life? She isn't the one you wanna hurt" Kakucho interrupted,you had nothing to do with any of it and although he,himself has hurt people,he had never hurt innocent people. From the looks of it,you were just a girl who got dragged into this mess just like Mikey's sister.

"No,she isn't but it's fun. Maybe in the end I can take her from Mikey,that'd hurt him just as bad."

"After everything you've done,I hardly doubt that" Kakucho scoffed.

"Shut it. She'll be whatever I want her to be"

"Izana,just leave her and Emma out of it"the bleach blonde boy looked at him while reaching into his coat pocket where he kept his gun,"Do you want to die too?" The gun in Izana's hand now under his chin. Kakucho gulped,a hint of fear hiding in his eyes.

"I'm not saying this to get on your bad side,I'm j-" Izana interrupted him,"Don't say anything at all,keep your mouth shut."

"Y-yes,sir."

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Yuzuha and you had finally met up with Emma and Hinata by the shops. They were both dressed in their Christmas attire as well,"We need to take really good pictures!" Emma said,her hands clasping together in joy.

"Let's go by the tree set up near the park" Hinata smiled to which you all agreed,the snow had gotten thicker. Good thing you and Yuzuha had at least changed into your boots or you would be freezing even more than you already were with the tights.

"What are you guys doing after this?"Hina asked.

"I have family coming over tonight,we're having dinner and opening presents at twelve"you answered.

"Me and Hakkai don't know any family besides Taiju so,we'll be with Y/n's family"Yuzuha added. Her and Hakkai had gotten use to your family already and tonight was the first time they'd be meeting everyone else,what they weren't expecting is that tonight your mother will be introducing them as her adopted children.

"I'm just celebrating with my grandpa,Mikey, and Draken. We're going to the cemetery first then having dinner" she said,her voice sounding hurt saying the last part. She hadn't showed it much but it was still hard to process that Shinichiro wouldn't be here anymore.

"What about you Hina?"

"I'm meeting with Takemitchi before going home" we all nudged her,"Ooooo~"we cooed. Her face turning a light pink,"Shut up,we're just going to see the lights" she chuckled.

"Sureee~"

She rolled her eyes playfully,"Oh,whatever. Look! We're here!" she pointed. You all had been so distracted that you didn't notice how fast the four of you were walking,"Did you all bring your Christmas hats?" Emma asked. All of you reaching into your coat pockets to take them out,"Yup!" you looked around. There was alot of people around taking pictures as well,nothing new. It was the holidays afterall.