°61°

January 20th,2021

January 20th,2021.Wednesday.
3:15pm.

Only a week and a half had passed. Mikey waited every day after school for you at the same time infront of the building's entrance doors and yet everyday,you would still ignore him but he'd keep coming back. He didn't care if you didn't answer his messages or calls,he didn't care how you would pretend he didn't even exist when you'd go to the meetings with the twins to see the other members. He was going to continue doing what he was doing until he could get a reaction out of you.

"Maybe you should back off for a bit,Mikey" Takemitchi suggested to the boy,"No. I want her back" Draken sighed listening in. From what he had heard from Emma,you were doing just as bad as his short friend. Except you didn't show it as much and as much as Draken wanted to say the same about Mikey,he couldn't. That boy would talk about you every chance he got,even when he probably shouldn't. He was pretty sure that the Toman members already knew more facts about you than what they wanted too. He missed you and it was killing him not having you by his side.

"Look! Here she comes" his eyes spotted you walking out next to his sister, Yuzuha and Hina. The group of Takemitchi's usual friends tagging along behind the four of you,"Princess!" your heart stung hearing the usual nickname from afar. You could see the three boys standing at the bottom of the steps making you I stop walking, "Hey,uh...I forgot my textbook in my locker" you lied. The girls knew very well that all your stuff was in your bag since you had a test coming up.

"I'll go with you since we're leaving together anyways"Yuzuha added,"Thanks. I'll see you guys later,bye!" you waved,running off. Yuzuha following behind.

The girls and group of boys walked down to meet up with the rest,"Where are they going?" Mikey asked.

"Y/n forgot her textbook,Yuzuha went with her"

"We can wait for her! I mean them"Emma rested her hand on her brother's shoulder,"Just let her be Mikey,give her some space" he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah,yeah...everyone keeps saying that. Mitsuya gave me a lecture the other day about not bothering her"

"Then shouldn't you listen to him?" Akkun chimed in.

"I guess..."

"Come on,you walking depression cloud. Let's get you some dorayaki"Draken said,his arm going around his shoulders.

"Finee~"

You stood infront of your locker staring at the lock for what seemed like forever. The sight of his smile replaying in your head,"Y/n" Yuzuha said. Nothing.