°60°

[Y/N POV]6:45pm

[Y/N POV]
6:45pm.

You wiped the tears stained on your face as you took a look in the mirror,you had changed into workout clothes. The twins should be leaving to the gym soon,they hadn't gone this morning and planned to go tonight. You made sure to leave Midnight a full bowl of food before walking out of your bedroom and lightly knocking on their door. Souya opening up.

"Hey,how you feeling?" he asked,his voice sounded soft and gentle.

"I-I'm okay...um,I wanted to ask if-" you looked down to avoid eye contact,"-I was wondering if I could go to the gym with you two?"

"You want to go to the gym? With us?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Hmm. Are you sure? You hate going to the gym and you're going thr-"

"Please just let me come!" You wanted to be strong. How were you supposed to do anything if you were weak? Nahoya peaked his head behind Souya,"Just let her come." he looked at you. Desperation written all over your face

"Go wait downstairs,grab three water bottles"

"Okay.." you walked away. The twins looked at eachother,"She's not okay" Souya told his brother. The pink haired boy sighed,"I know she isn't but she also isn't in any state to be alone so,if she wants to accompany us then I rather her do that than stay here crying herself to sleep" the two boys began to put on their shoes.

"She thinks she's weak,I can see it in her eyes" Nahoya continued,"I have a feeling she's coming with us for a reason"

"She use to hate training when we were younger,why all of a sudden she wants to do it now?"

"She's hiding something,meaning we're going to have to keep an eye on her. Let's go" The two of them left the room and walked downstairs to find you patiently waiting by the door,"Ready to go?" Souya asked you.

"Mhm"

"Come on,then"

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Your breathing started to get heavier. It had been awhile since you did this. You had told your brothers that you wanted to get just as strong as them and what were they going to do? Train you the same way they trained.

"Harder!" another kick was sent.

"Good job! Give me five more of those!" Nahoya yelled. He had you training with the punching bag first,he wanted you to build up your stamina and strength before you could train one on one with them.

You took a deep inhale,"This is harder than I remembered" you laughed lightly. Both your hands resting on your knees as you bent down trying to catch your breath.

"You use to be stronger than us" Nahoya laughed along.

"Remember when she took us both out at once?!" Souya said sitting on the floor to take a sip of water,"Oh yeah! I remember I could hardly walk for a week after that"

"I'm gonna beat you guys again,watch" you smiled," Woah! We're getting cocky now" Nahoya smirked standing up.

"You think you'll get there?"

"Oh,I know I will" your brother looked at you proud,he liked when you were confident in yourself. It brought out the best in you. He pointed to the bag once more,"Come on,ten more kicks and you're done" you guys had been here for about an hour and a half now so,knowing that you were about to be done soon made you feel relieved.

You continued."YEAH! That's what I'm talking about!" Nahoya cheered, "Pretend you're hitting someone you hate" little did he know that you were doing exactly that. Pretending. Atleast, pretending for now.

"Woah...nice" you finished. If you were going to do this for the next few weeks,you sure were in for a tough time but it was worth it.

"Rest for a bit. Nohoya and I are gonna finish up the rest of our routine and then we can leave" you nodded, grabbing your water bottle off the ground and taking a seat in the corner with your phone in hand while you waited. You unlocked the screen,your eyes scanning the notifications.

[25 missed calls from 'Mikey♡']
[20 unread messages from 'Mikey♡']
[10 unread messages from 'Em-Em☆]

You sighed,clicking on the messages.

[Mikey♡]
Is this for real?
You really weren't kidding?
Princess,please
I promise I'll take care of everything
No one is going to get hurt,give me a chance to fix it
I can't lose you
I can't wait this long for you to come back
You should be here with me
Y/n
Princess
baby come on

You read the rest of the messages with tears threatening to spill,you didn't want to hurt him. This was all for a reason. He just couldn't know that reason yet.

[Em-Em☆]
What happened between you and Mikey?
Did you two break up? Why?!
He won't leave his room
He keeps crying
Was it his fault? Did he do something?
I can talk to him if you like
How are you holding up?
I hope you're okay
Please text me when you get a chance
love you♡

You locked your phone back up not bothering to respond to Emma,you decided to wait till you were home. "He must've not told her the reason.." you said to yourself. It was a good thing,if Emma knew the real reason you two broke up she would feel nothing but guilt and you didn't want that.

"Ready to go?" your brother's voice snapped you back from your thoughts,"Huh? Oh,yeah" you started to stand yourself up.

"Can I come everyday with you guys now?" the twins looked at you,"You sure?"

"Yes"

"Hmm,alright. Tomorrow we're coming in the morning but during school we can come at night. Fridays are our rest days"

"Sounds like a plan"