°05°

August 29th,2020

August 29th,2020. Sunday.

9:00am.

It was an early morning,well, at least for you it was. You could be found still tucked in your bed at this time,cradling your teddy bear that your brothers had gifted you when you were five.

The sun beaming through the blinds caused you to stir around. Usually, you'd wake up around the afternoon due to sleeping late the night before cause you were up watching episodes of your favorite television show. But,today the sound of your phone going off had disturbed any dream you had been having.

Groaning at the first beam of sunlight hitting your face,you reached over to your nightstand to grab your phone. Taking a minute to open your eyes,you took a look to see who had the nerve to contact you so early in the morning. Couldn't be your brothers,they were too busy doing their workout routines this morning and Hinata and Emma knew better than to text you at this time.

'It just had to be this moron..' you rolled your eyes at the ten missed calls and messages from the one and only; Mikey.

[Annoying Idiot]
Hey (;
You awake yet?
Princess!!
Wake uppppp!!
You doing anything today? 👀
Wanna hang out? I'll buy you dorayaki,we can share!🙄
It can be a date!!plssssplss
Do you always wake up so late? It's like 9 in the morning.
Y/nnnn-channn
G E T U P

You stared at the texts with squinted eyes before continuing to type out your message back.

[You]
Could you be anymore annoying?
What do you want?!🤨
You're disturbing my sleep

[Annoying Idiot]
Sorry, for disturbing my princess.
I just wanted to hang out today.🥺

[You]
STOP CALLING ME THAT!!
Don't you have friends?

[Annoying Idiot]
Emma is stealing Kenchin from me today and isn't letting me tag along..

[You]
I don't blame her💀

[Annoying Idiot]
HEY!!
Just please,let me take you out.
We can eat anywhere you want🥺

'Free food? Tempting' you thought to yourself.

[You]
Fine😐
Only for the free food,I'll send you my address when I'm done getting ready.

[Annoying Idiot]
REALLY?!!!
Okay my sweets,I'll see you soon😘

You set your phone back down next to you, "I'm going to regret this.." you muttered. Crawling out from your warm bed,you walked out of your room and into the bathroom down the hall. You let the sink water run while you grabbed your toothbrush from the the side. You decided to brush your teeth first before getting into the shower. You had the house to yourself for about an hour before the twins came back home from the gym.

It was supposed to be a bit windy out today,not too cold but not too hot. You went with a pair of baggy jeans and a pink t-shirt,nothing too dramatic. You wanted to feel comfortable today.

After,finishing up your hair and makeup,the sound of your brothers entering the house from downstairs could be heard.

"Y/N,WE'RE HOME!!" they went up the stairs and gave your door a light knock,"Come in!"

"Where are you headed off to?"Souya asked curiously. The two boys didn't remember you saying anything about going out yesterday, it was Sunday and Sundays were your staying in days.

"Mikey,invited me to hang out.."you responded taking one last look at your outfit before sending the address to Mikey.

"You hate going out on Sundays.." Nahoya said.

"Well,he offered free food"you shrugged,the twins gave you an odd look. Wether they didn't want to admit it,they knew how their captain could be like. Mikey was known from going from girl to girl like it was nothing. Once,he gets what he wants then that's it and they didn't want to see you get used again. Especially, not by someone they trusted dearly.

"You sure about this?" Souya sat on your bed,"We don't want to see you come home crying again...he's known to be quite the player."

"Don't worry,I'm not gonna fall for him. Plus,I hate the guy. I'm just going to hang out,this isn't a date." You said feeling your phone buzz from the inside of your pocket.

[Annoying Idiot]
Outside (:

"He's here" you stood up getting your small wallet and stuffing it in your jeans incase you needed money. You never know.

"We'll walk you out!!" the boys followed closely behind you down the stairs and onto the front porch outside where Mikey stood waiting.

"Well,don't you look beautiful today?" he smiled.

"Shut it,I'm just going with you for the food.."you walked passed him towards his motorcycle leaving him to face your brothers.

"No funny business with our sister or I'll kill you" Nahoya grinned,"As a friend of course" Mikey wasn't very frightened at their threats but he knew they meant their words.

"I promise to have her home safe,guys."

"You better!" Souta stated,"TEXT US IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!!" He yelled to you behind Mikey to which you gave him a thumbs up. The twins watched Mikey hand you an extra helmet before the two of you settled on.

"Ready,princess?"

"Please,stop calling me that.."

"Never"